Re: It will stop

[quote=nathanvbasko post_id=1295510672 time=1682327352 user_id=4927738]
I can only say this... This war will be stopped by so-called Gods ;)

However, for this war to end... Russians themselves must overthrow Putin (either by killing, executing or removing him) - IMHO.
[/quotyymandatmleast aingle]

I beg to be different, The Reason for this war is the US with demented Biden, his Westwern puppets and the greedy Ukrainians seeing a hundred Billions of free money flowing in. Anyone with responsibility and at least a single braincell ( the crater heads have got obviously none of that} would have kept the country neutral. And nothing of this would have happened. Just imagine to have Russia station its troops at the US border in Mexico. What think would happen. Thus Putin's reaction was pretty logic. I'd do the same. But much faster and with no warning.

Thus your sentence should read...." Americans themselves should overthrow demented Biden and remove him for this war stop. Likewise his puppets in Europe". No offense, but that's the reality extensively documented too, even in the US.

There was a reason why Trump refused to send them American tax payers funds. And in this regard I side with him. He was impeached for that, Demented Joe send them 40 Billion and publicly refused to be held accountable. Go figure!

RplusT wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:54 pm
Well, you may be right with regards to Biden vs Trump... I like Trump when he is in power as he helped my country to hunt down those foreign pedophiles but after Biden won... It seems abruptly stopped.

As of this moment... We may simply agree to disagree about this war.

For me, the more feasible or more likely to happen is to overthrow Mr. Putin by the Russians themselves ---for them to stop the killing of innocent humans, young & old... (both Ukranians and Russians).
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
andrei-1
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:29 pm Well, you may be right with regards to Biden vs Trump... I like Trump when he is in power as he helped my country to hunt down those foreign pedophiles but after Biden won... It seems abruptly stopped.

As of this moment... We may simply agree to disagree about this war.

For me, the more feasible or more likely to happen is to overthrow Mr. Putin by the Russians themselves ---for them to stop the killing of innocent humans, young & old... (both Ukranians and Russians).
That will be wishful thinking. As a matter of fact, allowing the NATO moving into the Ukraine is a strict no for Russia, whoever leads the country. Besides, if you know Russian history, you will know that they prefer strong leaders and softies do not survive. Thus Putin's successor will be a hardliner.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
andrei-1, Chickenspicy

RplusT wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:07 am That will be wishful thinking. As a matter of fact, allowing the NATO moving into the Ukraine is a strict no for Russia, whoever leads the country. Besides, if you know Russian history, you will know that they prefer strong leaders and softies do not survive. Thus Putin's successor will be a hardliner.
Mr. Putin is strong-willed... However, I found him tactically weak, although this is like sharing a chart with analysis after the fact ; )--- Mr. Putin and his Generals miscalculated by attempting to invade or bring down Kyiv and control the whole country of Ukraine. And it seems most of the remaining commanders are afraid of him and act as "Yes Men" in unison to say "Yes" only to Putin. That doesn't help as fear becomes a double edge sword.

Before the so-called "special military operation"... Russia if I am not mistaken is between Top 3 - 5 in the world in terms of Military Power, and with the largest stockpile of nuclear warheads. If I am Putin, I won't be afraid of NATO near my borders. It would be even better as it would be an easier target to hit or destroy if they attacked Russia. Obviously, I could use my Kinzhal missiles at will...

My goal would not be to target every standing building, infrastructure, nor would I order to kill civilians nor would I tolerate rape. That would be a cowardly act... No matter what NATO does against Russia... I would not do something like that. If they did that, I would execute my own men. That I think is a positive sign of a strong leader's actions. If my own people saw this the wrong way or feared me because of that act... I would remind my people with these words... "Fear not, be not dismayed, for I am your PutinLeader; I will strengthen you, I will helpUTIN you, I will upUTINhold you with my righteousness... etc." ; )---

It won't be a wishful thinking if majority of Russians fear Mr. Putin... As eventually it might lead to shaky relationship... And once the people around him see an opportunity (or found a weaknesses to his leadership ) It will eventually remove him in power (Putin becoming softy). ; )---
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
vvFish, Gethsemane
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

ExclamationThe US Are Losing It

Biden Admin Fail 1.

Turns out that stealing $300 Billion from Russia and then demanding everyone applies sanctions doesn't go down too well with other countries and only 50 of 200 odd complied. At the same time world de-dollarization falls off a cliff and dollar dominance will be gone in just 6 years.

The US is staring down the barrel of hyperinflation in the near future.

Biden Admin Fail 2

US was hoping the Russian economy would collapse due to theft and sanctions, it didn't.

Ukraine can't win a war of attrition against Russia which is why Zelensky keeps pushing

a) to join NATO immediately = start WW3, or

b) to be allowed to fire missiles deep into Russia = start WW3.

'Biden’s team fears the aftermath of a failed Ukrainian counteroffensive
Behind closed doors, the administration worries about what Ukraine can accomplish.'

'The Biden administration is quietly preparing for the possibility that if Ukraine’s spring counteroffensive falls short of expectations, critics at home and allies abroad will argue that America has come up short, too.'

'There is belief that Kyiv is willing to consider adjusting its goals, according to American officials, and a more modest aim might be easier to be sold as a win.

There has been discussion, per aides, of framing it to the Ukrainians as a “ceasefire” and not as permanent peace talks, leaving the door open for Ukraine to regain more of its territory at a future date.'

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/04/2 ... e-00093384
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, RplusT, Jimmy, NewLight

DislikeUkraine army is gone

These US Generals are either very stupid or they think we are.

American General Hodges: Ukraine and the West must regain control over Crimea

'Crimea is needed by Ukraine and the West to control shipping in the Black Sea, Ben Hodges, former commander of NATO forces in Europe', said in an interview with Newsweek.

err, yeah ..., that's why the Russian navy have been based there since the 1770s you moron, and why there is no way they are going to hand it over to the EU or the US or even to the Ukrainians now they proved themselves to be an enemy in 2014. We'll see the nukes come out before Russia gives up Crimea.

The British tried to take it off the Russians back in the 1840s and failed (the Charge of the Light Brigade).

Meanwhile, the original Ukraine army is no more.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 3):
RplusT, Chickenspicy, Jimmy

InfoDevastating losses

The Times writes about the losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in Bakhmut

The main material in the newspaper is a report from a military hospital in Druzhkovka, west of Bakhmut.

The author writes that the losses on the Ukrainian side are "devastating". This raises "questions…

These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
RplusT, Chickenspicy