QuestionWhere is the money?

Ogee wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:11 pm 'Ukraine is not ready for a counteroffensive, but who asks her.
Kyiv was left with no other choice', writes The Wall Street Journal

Ukraine is being destroyed in order to 'keep pressure on Russia' for the Americans :thumbup:

Meanwhile Ukraine wants everyone to sign up for a subscription service for their efforts costing 1% of each countries GDP.

'Ukraine needs ten times more supplies to win the war,” said Deputy Foreign Minister of Ukraine Melnyk.

He called on all allies to allocate 1% of their GDP to help Ukraine.'

But;

Before We Send Any More Money To Ukraine - Can We Find Out Where The Rest Of Our Cash Went?

Back during the days of the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, we gave our allies, the mujaheddin, a whole bunch of man-portable ground-to-air missiles called Stingers. They used them to great effect against the Russians.

They also sold a bunch of them on the black market. We then spent a great deal of time wandering all over the world, making deals with black-market arms dealers and buying back our own missiles so they would not be used to shoot down commercial airliners by terrorist groups. Needless to say, we paid top dollar to get the missiles back.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... -cash-went
Before We Send Any More Money To Ukraine - Can We Find Out Where The Rest Of Our Cash Went?

The answer is simple. They stash it away in offshore accounts and live a lavish lifestyle. The crater heads of course have got no shame to even ask for more because they never bothered to develop their Third World shithole i.e. they got nothing, niente, nada, nichts.....and when this is over they will return to that status. Only to realize that in the meantime they had sold their only livelihood too: Farming.

The solution would be simple: Stop sending them any Cent. I'm currently putting measures in place to do exactly that. And send their runaway crater heads back home to fight for their country.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, ChuChu Rocket

Fish, are you brainwashed?

Fish are you brainwashed? Your pride has blinded you, Ukraine has been massacred
Ive played all the call of duties and been in the army myself, escape or surrender, all the civilians dead & soldiers lives wasted because of lies & greed, 1 loss is too many & there are no winners in war
Attachments
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 2):
RplusT, ChuChu Rocket
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

The statistics say...

Chickenspicy wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:27 pm Fish are you brainwashed? Your pride has blinded you, Ukraine has been massacred
Ive played all the call of duties and been in the army myself, escape or surrender, all the civilians dead & soldiers lives wasted because of lies & greed, 1 loss is too many & there are no winners in war
The statistics of the war will show some who will be the winner.
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

Crater head!

vvFish wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:45 pm The statistics of the war will show some who will be the winner.
:Rofl: :Rofl: :Rofl: ....Crater head, you can't even afford to buy a water pistol on your own to do so.......Geez...Ukrainian Army..... :Rofl: Most of you are cowards like yourself and the Millions who fled to the West.

Ukraine to ''out-suffer'' Russia

This CIA Director is either a complete idiot or just a liar.

His whole premise makes no sense and is demonstrably wrong.

''Russians ... have failed from day one. They have sent tanks just right down the road without infantry.''

No, any basic observer has noted that from day one Russia have sat behind their 10-1 artillery advantage and moved forward once the opposition has been obliterated. It's slow but very affective and at low cost of men.

This is pure bullshit;

"What we really need to watch is not what's happening on the battlefield right now. It's what's happening at training centers ..., where entire new brigades are being established largely with new recruits from Ukraine, but also with some seasoned commissioned and uncommissioned officers.''

(yes we've seen the vids of them being kidnapped on the streets and driven off)

So (another) massive increase in equipment will win it for Ukraine apparently (in spite of a lack of men). And outlining the plan to the enemy won't make any difference?

Kennedy's assessment.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr
@RobertKennedyJr

Is this memo from Dr Strangelove? Gen Petreus’s hubristic enthusiasm for sacrificing every last Ukrainian to achieve the Neocon geopolitical objective of exhausting Russian military capabilities borders on sociopathy. My father quoted Tacitus “ They made a desert and called it Peace”
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, RplusT, ChuChu Rocket

Re: Ukraine to ''out-suffer'' Russia

Ogee wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:55 pm

This is pure bullshit;

"What we really need to watch is not what's happening on the battlefield right now. It's what's happening at training centers ..., where entire new brigades are being established largely with new recruits from Ukraine, but also with some seasoned commissioned and uncommissioned officers.''

([/color]
Exactly Russian artillery is just gonna keep shelling everything
Air Sea & Artillery ,, some infantry with tanks will do nothing
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
RplusT
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Re: Ukraine to ''out-suffer'' Russia

Ogee wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:55 pm This CIA Director is either a complete idiot or just a liar.

His whole premise makes no sense and is demonstrably wrong.

''Russians ... have failed from day one. They have sent tanks just right down the road without infantry.''

No, any basic observer has noted that from day one Russia have sat behind their 10-1 artillery advantage and moved forward once the opposition has been obliterated. It's slow but very affective and at low cost of men.

This is pure bullshit;

(yes we've seen the vids of them being kidnapped on the streets and driven off)

So (another) massive increase in equipment will win it for Ukraine apparently (in spite of a lack of men). And outlining the plan to the enemy won't make any difference?

Kennedy's assessment.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr
@RobertKennedyJr

Is this memo from Dr Strangelove? Gen Petreus’s hubristic enthusiasm for sacrificing every last Ukrainian to achieve the Neocon geopolitical objective of exhausting Russian military capabilities borders on sociopathy. My father quoted Tacitus “ They made a desert and called it Peace”
Oh, please...who the hell is asking Betrayus about what he thinks.........The guy has been forcefully retired in2012....

It will stop

I can only say this... This war will be stopped by so-called Gods ;)

However, for this war to end... Russians themselves must overthrow Putin (either by killing, executing or removing him) - IMHO.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
vvFish, Gethsemane
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─