Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

This is a combination of the Donchian Channel and DSMA. It is the masterpiece of the two masters of MrTools / KVAK!

Expect the Master to integrate the donchian channel with DSMA with an indicator. i.e. make the donchian channel + DSMA. Let the two ideas of donchian channel and DSMA be perfectly inlaid together.

The merit is immeasurable!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
RodrigoRT7

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas (Supply and Demand)

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:07 pm Hi @mrtools,

You have indicated in previous posts that it is NOT possible to add a button to your last update of the !shved-supply-and-demand (mtf) indicator viewtopic.php?p=1295483957#p1295483957.

I was therefore wondering if you would update the Supply-Demand-Zones ahtf BT indicator to include some of the options from the !shved indicator?

Namely:
1) the option to set the line style
2) Add the option to display turncoat zones

Indicators:
1)! shved-supply-and-demand (mtf).ex4
2)! shved-supply-and-demand (mtf).mq4
3)Supply-Demand-Zones ahtf BT.ex4
4)Supply-Demand-Zones ahtf BT.mq4

MQL5 version:
Shved Supply and Demand v1.5 BT.mq5

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

From what I can tell don't see an easy way to add what you are looking for without recoding the complete indicator, it's very possible there is an easy way to do this but am not seeing it.

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:18 am This is a combination of the Donchian Channel and DSMA. It is the masterpiece of the two masters of MrTools / KVAK!

Expect the Master to integrate the donchian channel with DSMA with an indicator. i.e. make the donchian channel + DSMA. Let the two ideas of donchian channel and DSMA be perfectly inlaid together.

The merit is immeasurable!

The donchian channel and the discontinued signal lines (lvls) are 2 different ideas and don't think it would be possible to combine the 2 but would imagine it would be possible to combine donchian and dsma.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas (Supply and Demand)

mrtools wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:02 am From what I can tell don't see an easy way to add what you are looking for without recoding the complete indicator, it's very possible there is an easy way to do this but I'm not seeing it.
Okay :) :thumbup:

If you manage to find a way then awesome but if not no worries ;) It's just a cosmetic feature rather than a major one. The indicators work nevertheless :D I'll have them both on the charts at the same time. At least I can switch one of them ON/OFF :)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Chickenspicy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

mrtools wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:45 am Would imagine there are some solar winds out there already like that, it's probably the most abused indicator known, seems there is always a version for sale out there for unknowing newbies.
theres this one i dont how to make it look like the other one
up until page 25 of the solar thread thats all i can find
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters