Elderly soldiers & ground-based air defense!

;)
The priority for Ukraine now is ground-based air defense systems to provide protection against massive Russian attacks."

Results of "Ramstein-11":
▪️Germany and the Netherlands provide Ukraine with mine rollers, vehicles and tankers.
▪️The Allies will conduct training for tankers, as well as for air defense operators (Abrams tanks will arrive in Germany within a few weeks).
The West transferred to Ukraine more than 230 tanks and 1,500 other armored vehicles to equip 9 armored brigades.
▪️Leopard 2 maintenance center will be created in Poland.
▪️Ukraine has received a "green light" to cooperate with the NATO procurement agency.
▪️Partners and allies are ready to support Ukraine for as long as it takes.

___ :Fire: _____________________________________________________________________________________
The total combat losses of the enemy from 02/24/22 to 04/22/23 were approximately:
special warehouse / personnel - close / about 185730 (+680) liquidated / persons were liquidated,
tanks / tanks - 3672 (+4) one,
combat armored vehicles / APV - 7130 (+4) one,
artillery systems / artillery systems - 2832 (+5) one,
RSZV / MLRS - 539 (+0) one,
zasobi PPO / Anti-aircraft warfare systems ‒ 289 (+4) od,
aircraft / aircraft - 308 (+0) one,
helicopters / helicopters - 293 (+0) one,
UAV operational-tactical level / UAV operational-tactical level - 2398 (+4),
cruise missiles - 911 (+0),
ships / boats / warships / boats - 18 (+0) one,
automotive equipment and tank trucks / vehicles and fuel tanks - 5718 (+5) od,
special equipment / special equipment - 337 (+3).
Data are being updated.
Biy occupier! Let's overcome together! Our strength is in truth!/ Strike the occupier! Let's win together! Our strength is in the truth!
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

Re: Ukraine has no weapons for a counter offensive

boytoy wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:05 am This is pretty grim for Ukraine
Grim in what respect? That the river of a hundred Billion USD Western tax payers money may start to dry out? And their runaways the West is feeding too got to go back. That would be about time and a good thing, The Third World place is used to live with nothing as they did so since the communist aera. They would have to start working, but I doubt they'd do that. They will still be looking for free money.
The term embarrassing is not on their vocabulary.

RplusT wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:01 pm Grim in what respect? That the river of a hundred Billion USD Western tax payers money may start to dry out? And their runaways the West is feeding too got to go back. That would be about time and a good thing, The Third World place is used to live with nothing as they did so since the communist aera. They would have to start working, but I doubt they'd do that. They will still be looking for free money.
The term embarrassing is not on their vocabulary.
I guess we won't be finding your name amongst the 48,000 people that have donated to the Ukraine kitty by GoFundMe right?

It's never too late to change your mind man
Attachments
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post:
vvFish

boytoy wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:41 pm I guess we won't be finding your name amongst the 48,000 people that have donated to the Ukraine kitty by GoFundMe right?

It's never too late to change your mind man
Right, you won't. I work, I pay tax. They do nothing and live off my tax and that of my fellow citizens. You can't be serious asking me whether I contribute to the GoFundme too. They shall ask their clown to return the Millions from his offshore accounts.