Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hello users and contributors... There is an issue if someone could offer help... I am using Earnforex position Sizer EA but it does not work with Xard system... Causes the system to freeze.... Does anyone have a solution to the problem or have a position sizer/lot size EA that works well with the system... Any help or suggestions would be highly appreciated... would make life easier for me and many others who are using this free EA for lot size calculations and placement of orders.

Xard: Pls post a FULL screenshot

New version XU v55-Setup due out in the next fortnight.
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Mustafa wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:01 pm Hello users and contributors... There is an issue if someone could offer help... I am using Earnforex position Sizer EA but it does not work with Xard system... Causes the system to freeze.... Does anyone have a solution to the problem or have a position sizer/lot size EA that works well with the system... Any help or suggestions would be highly appreciated... would make life easier for me and many others who are using this free EA for lot size calculations and placement of orders.

Sure the first screenshot describes the free EA for calculating position lot size, entry and stop loss..... it works with other indicators of your system but it does not work with Xard Universe indicator in the second screenshot... As soon as I apply it to the second chart, it freezes everything infinitely till I delete that chart.... BTW look how beautiful the system works on crude oil... it is a beauty.... just lacking a lot size ea//
Attachments

Mustafa wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:01 pm Hello users and contributors... There is an issue if someone could offer help... I am using Earnforex position Sizer EA but it does not work with Xard system... Causes the system to freeze.... Does anyone have a solution to the problem or have a position sizer/lot size EA that works well with the system... Any help or suggestions would be highly appreciated... would make life easier for me and many others who are using this free EA for lot size calculations and placement of orders.

Hi Mustafa,

The problem is that the Position Sizer is an EA now, and it messes up with my setup as well. Not only Xard's system. It is better to use their last indicator version, which I posted earlier on the forum. Nevertheless, I've attached it below.

Enjoy :)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Indicator:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Mustafa, Jedidiah, Mundu19
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:45 pm Hi Mustafa,

The problem is that the Position Sizer is an EA now, and it messes up with my setup as well. Not only Xard's system. It is better to use their last indicator version, which I posted earlier on the forum. Nevertheless, I've attached it below.

Enjoy :)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Indicator:
Thank you... I have used the indicator version a long time... it is good.... thanks for sharing.... But once you get addicted to the EA version, you can't go back to the indicator.... I hope you understand what I mean...just like once you get addicted to looking at charts with Xard systems, you can't go back to looking at them any other way.... They two aren't getting well along at the moment... I am trying to find a way to have both....

Mustafa wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:50 pm Thank you... I have used the indicator version a long time... it is good.... thanks for sharing.... But once you get addicted to the EA version, you can't go back to the indicator.... I hope you understand what I mean...just like once you get addicted to looking at charts with Xard systems, you can't go back to looking at them any other way.... They two aren't getting well along at the moment... I am trying to find a way to have both....
I understand, ;) Hope you and Xard can find a solution :)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Mustafa
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Mustafa wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:50 pm Thank you... I have used the indicator version a long time... it is good.... thanks for sharing.... But once you get addicted to the EA version, you can't go back to the indicator.... I hope you understand what I mean...just like once you get addicted to looking at charts with Xard systems, you can't go back to looking at them any other way.... They two aren't getting well along at the moment... I am trying to find a way to have both....
Unfortunately, I don't have access to XARD's source code, but the most likely reason for incompatibility is some kind of chart object naming conflict. Did you try loading XARD indicators separately one-be-one to check which one is causing the issue?