Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:30 am Hi @Jimmy and @mrtools,

I have been going thru the Waddah Attar thread and honestly, there are some real gems in there :-)

The one that I would love for the master coders to improve and enhance is the Waddah Attar Trend indicator.

Would you be so kind as to add the following:

1) A button
2) Auto-adjusting histogram bars
3) Alerts and arrow options for when the trend changes
4) any additional enhancements or code optimization you feel are appropriate ;)

Waddah_Attar_Trend.mq4

Waddah Attar Trend.png

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Try here

Hi Coders,
please kindly help with this indicator Supply and Demand to fix alert

currently the alert is working fine but it's late. the alert is working only candle close on the area, it's possible to get the alert at current price touch the area? The red arrow on image no alert
also the alert is too much (keep repeating), when current price consolidation on the area, especially when plot on M5 TF and set indicator to use H1 TF. There should be one time alert per day on the same area. if may price keep consolidation on the same area within a week. The blue arrow on image

I hope this indicator is usefull for everyone

Thank you

Hi Mr. Tools, Coders and FS Family,

Do we have a price line alert that signals once price closes above/below a price level? I've seen a couple here, but they signal once price touches the level and not closes above/below. Any help would be greatly appreciated...Thanks!

P.S. With Push notifications...

Here are two that I found. Maybe closed candle can be added to either one. One already has push, by the way...

naluvs01 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 7:16 pm Hi Mr. Tools, Coders and FS Family,

Do we have a price line alert that signals once price closes above/below a price level? I've seen a couple here, but they signal once price touches the level and not closes above/below. Any help would be greatly appreciated...Thanks!

P.S. With Push notifications...

Here are two that I found. Maybe closed candle can be added to either one. One already has push, by the way...

Don't know of one.

Hi FS Fam,

I believe I found an indicator that signals when price closes a certain price level. Under shift, you should set it to 1 to signal the previous candle close. Please test to verify. Also, if a horizontal line could be added to represent the price and used to set the price would be great. Otherwise, everyone enjoy!

PS. I'm also amazed that it was difficult to find one indicator that can do this! I've been able to find indicators for RSI levels, MACD, BB, etc., but not for a candle closing above/below price at a certain level? You would think it would be simple...