Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:03 am But the biggest problem is that no one knows (and there is no approach that would allow you to somehow calculate or understand) on which specific TF you need to work today. For example, yesterday on BTCUSD was perfect on M1. That is, the rate of change of events (speed) in BTCUSD yesterday was maximum. What will today be like? No one knows...
So everything accumulates in the Intraday cycle or 6n. Therefore, if 6n is at a point lets say W(1) high, all the partitions to its left (5n - n) match at a corresponding point with variously ranked semaphores. Regardless of the trade frame used if the range arrow turns down then that is the direction. While translation speeds will differ as you have correctly stated, the fact remains that, that 6n point will not be upset until it reaches a 6n W(1) at the opposite end (it is bijective). Which is why we can trade that initial point from any time frame 6n - n. So in this example, any time frame from which you trade you are actually forced to trade the ongoing translation from 6n W(1) high - 6n W(1) low (it is the only trade the market offers in the period until the target 6n pivot is reached - so you really have no choice). As such, and since lower time frames trade attractors nested within the 6n attractor you could hold your trade from anywhere (and regardless of the behavior experienced with the particular trade frame you select), until 6n reaches the opposite end of the topological range 6n W(1) high - 6n W(1) low-------------> or simply trade 6n directly which most intraday traders for some reason do not like. But based on point matching 6n is the clearest sense of the market you can have. So in a sense 6n is the most logical trade frame that is best and whether you like it or not the 6n attractor is what everybody trades everyday partially or fully.
In this sense, using the notion of point matching, I do not see why a) it is not possible to trade from any TF (with a firm fix on the 6n pivot being traded) or b) trade 6n directly. The issue is tracking 6n semaphore points from high to low and back etc following the range arrow. Just my 2 cents though not everyone may agree but I would wonder why not.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
ImpLaNT, regit, Mundu19

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:02 pm
Master, as always you are inimitable...
I understand what you are talking about, I will check this argument on real charts, but the arguments are very logical. Points 6n are a kind of space dividers. Thank you

P.S... That is, now the pullback will continue at least until we get a similar point at the opposite end...
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
Darkdoji

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:15 pm Master, as always you are inimitable...
I understand what you are talking about, I will check this argument on real charts, but the arguments are very logical. Points 6n are a kind of space dividers. Thank you

P.S... That is, now the pullback will continue at least until we get a similar point at the opposite end...

But do not forget the range arrow is calculated to a very specific range and pattern which as a unit retains shape of the strange attractor and therefore has within that function a "saddle" which requires that a) to trade the full translation you manage the middle behaviour by trading it as well (where the range arrow changes) by b) either trading it while holding the initial trade or ignoring that trade and leaving the initial trade to complete as specified. The attractor shape must always complete.

(-_-)

PS: I just noticed - the point you marked in your chart CANNOT be = 6n W(1) the if the screenshot is of a lower partition than 6n. For all lower partitions a match defines as ≥ 2(Y). Please check Tutorial 05 to get the correct semaphore head for the partition in your screenshot. Very important to understand the concept which is not obvious you do from your measure of the match in the screenshot.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
regit, Mundu19

regit wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:00 am I understand this point matching, but what happens like below when there is a a crown-to-crown event but only the smallest semaphore dots display between them--no black arrows?

It makes me want to think that the crown high is not locked in place, but later, price is going to go higher to a new crown high and this curent crown high will become a black down arrow.
And here is is ...

H1 and H4 also have the matching crown high, so perhaps multiple timeframes should always be checked to get the proper view point.
The Crow hates eating crow, but serves himself nearly every day.

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:02 pm or simply trade 6n directly which most intraday traders for some reason do not like.
(-_-)
Because typical intraday traders want to make multiple trades during the day that last at MOST about an hour with price traveling at least 20 pips. Also, they typically want to be flat by the end of the day. And many of them are using technical analysis for entries and exits, so need signals like indicator crossing, range breakout, trendline break, Fib value reached, etc. And there won't be setups for these kinds of systems on 6n (H4) that has only 6 bars per day, and at least 2 of those bars are outside the trader's trading window.
These users thanked the author regit for the post:
Darkdoji

regit wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:41 pm And here is is ...

H1 and H4 also have the matching crown high, so perhaps multiple timeframes should always be checked to get the proper view point.
Yes we are saying trading the new technology is now simple a) when you have a high in 6n or 5n or any of the intraday partitions count from n to 6n partitions to check we have a firm stop then b) wait for the range arrow to change direction c) enter new trade. Simple works like magic that is why we say it is the grail.

(-_-)

PS: Check it on your tracking and count whether or not it fails then note:

Semaphores are are weighted 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
White, Yellow, Aqua, Gold, Magenta
W, Y, A, G, M
Across n - 9n that is how to match points, read them and quote them

ALSO @regit kindly use the template posted by @ImpLaNT what you use now is not useful for reading matches which may be why you still do not appear to grasp the concept - clear to me even in this post. And makes it difficult to get what you mean when talking about Crowns etc
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Mundu19

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:03 am The whole problem lies in the constant change in the dynamics of the market. To make it easier to understand, let's call it "speed". That is, according to the theory of our esteemed Master, the price all the time moves along a certain path (attractor) from point X to point Y and back in the n-9n range. This path takes a certain amount of time, several weeks. At the same time, the price moves in different directions, either in the direction of the main movement, or in the opposite direction (pullbacks). And even more unpleasant fact is that the speed of movement is constantly changing. Accordingly, this fact forces a trader who wants to trade every day not only to understand in what direction today will be, but also to choose the timeframes on which the market state is better deducted at the moment. But the biggest problem is that no one knows (and there is no approach that would allow you to somehow calculate or understand) on which specific TF you need to work today. For example, yesterday on BTCUSD was perfect on M1. That is, the rate of change of events (speed) in BTCUSD yesterday was maximum. What will today be like? No one knows...
With my system, I do a top-down review of every timeframe from MN1 down to M1 (But I also do my main charting on a platform that enables custom timeframes, so my timeframes are mutliples of 2, not the ridiculous mixed multiples of 2, 3, 4, etc. that are found in MetaTrader and many other charting applications.) So, similar to looking for a crown event with Orbit, I look for an obvious direction on each timeframe, using my rather simple indicator. And because I mainly day trade and am usually flat by the end of the day, I move downward from a bigger timeframe that gives me the direction, such as H16, H8, H4, and look for the very first timeframe that is making a retracement. I am focused on this timeframe, looking for the retracement to end and for an entry setup for a continuation trade. So, I do indeed have an approach that enables me to understand the specific timeframe that is "controlling" the direction and the specific timeframe to focus on for the trade entry along with the focus tiemframe being dynamic and, if the focus timeframe moves before the continuation starts, I move with it. I think this is the biggest factor that enables me to have such a high win rate--I am making continuation entries on the "correct" tiemframe. (However, because there is no difference in the patterns on the retracement moves versus the continuation moves, I also often trade the retracements as well, using exactly the same system but with the retracement controlling the direction and a smaller timeframe being the focus of entry.)

I see the point-matching of Orbit to be a very similar concept, with the screenface giving more information about the state of the orbit.
These users thanked the author regit for the post:
WilliamB

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:35 pm Yes we are saying simply trading the new technology is now simple a) when you have a high in 6n or 5n or any of the intraday partitions count from n to 6n partitions to check we have a firm stop the b) wait for the range arrow to change direction c) enter new trade. Simple works like magic that is why we say it is the grail.

(-_-)

PS: Check it on your tracking and count whether or not it fails
Because we are not including multiple timeframes currently, I cannot look for a high (low) such as a crown event on a 6n partition (H4 chart) directly, but only on the timeframe that is active on the screeface (usually M30). So, is it possible to use some other indicator(s), such as the Fractal Pattern arrows or KSO? If yes, then I can check some of my video clips.

regit wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:50 pm Because we are not including multiple timeframes currently, I cannot look for a high (low) such as a crown event on a 6n partition (H4 chart) directly, but only on the timeframe that is active on the screeface (usually M30). So, is it possible to use some other indicator(s), such as the Fractal Pattern arrows or KSO? If yes, then I can check some of my video clips.
Nothing is complicated you capture as it is on M30 and see above post to you for the implications that is all. Your monitoring will capture arrow change then the flow and that is fine.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
regit