Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:30 pm Question...
How to trade on timeframes less than 5n with this approach?
Let's say on M15 (3n). With what and what to compare? And how will behave Range Arrow in this case?
The same as described --------> you point match and trade on Arrow cue. Simple. The key on any scale is you are able to point match. Not like "technical" analysis nothing to watch except that when 6n KSO = R you can expect some short or very short-term intermittency in the pointer or Arrow. There is only a single flow per period across the entire market.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
regit, ImpLaNT, Mundu19

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

@regit we were talking privately and something I forgot to mention. You know the KSO is not used as a regular oscillator. We use kinematics (similitudes kinematic, geometric and dynamical) on the functions and are interested in their shapes and therefore behaviours being the same or similar per band to extract information on several things including amplitude. The cloud version remains unthinkable though for the things we can do with some of what we have already done with the prototype and would be far more interesting in its presentation and scope of relevant outputs describing the state of the system (market). It is ok to tell without fail timing and direction. But the management of trades for maximal returns at low stress levels is even more important since the mature trader will tend to be interested in swings and position trades. Just a thought to complete some of what we were talking about. Cheers and thanks for the chat.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, regit

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:30 pm Question...
How to trade on timeframes less than 5n with this approach?
Let's say on M15 (3n). With what and what to compare? And how will behave Range Arrow in this case?
I know you @ImpLaNT you prefer things "complex" (assures you it seems that all boxes are checked), but look at the calculation sheets - all boxes are in fact checked -- amplitude, inverse on, firmness of stop (points matched), and all of this at scale. That you do not have to do those yourself manually (subject to error and emotions), and "simply" depend on a single arrow looks too easy to be "safe" - but that is technology all boxes are checked for the arrow to report the state of system as a cue - the arrow itself is a function that will not therefore generate the given output without due processing is the way to look at it - so the apparent lack of "complexity" is not indicative of process (or function), simplicity (we have talked about this before). But beyond that is the result you get - will NOT fail. This is easily verified and readily experienced so not an issue at all. On the other hand think the latitude it gives you - to trade and respond to market opportunities in a way that would otherwise not be available - this is why I am showing you the diagrams again here to remind of my points and request that you look again and think of how complete things are at the point you see the trade cue. Which reminds me of @Meney's post elsewhere in which he tells us he traded a "1,2,3 Pattern" and clearly in his mind, it is the "Pattern" (effect) that works and not the combination of the natural laws (cause) that delivers the result. Of course that is the "technical" mindset prevalent across traders and yet put in the way I have just stated, that thinking is easily upside down. You must see chaos as the valid cause of how the market works and NOT some moving average crossing over or something. While yes you can see MA's and therefore trust the signal because your eyes confirm a cross, the fact remains something acting on the MA's actually caused the crossing and not the MA's having any special powers somehow on their own to crossover (an effect), and if you say yes price is cause we have shown that price is chaotic. This is why we tweak the thesis and not indicators to resolve issues in range reads. Not preaching to you man just trying to share a view. Ultimately it is the result and consistency of result that can convince you or anyone (even the most hardened "technical" types), of the efficacy of the logic. I know you to be diligent in checking this sort of thing. Cheers

(-_-)
Attachments
ImpLaNT, Mundu19

Darkdoji wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:57 pm I
(-_-)

I understand this point matching, but what happens like below when there is a a crown-to-crown event but only the smallest semaphore dots display between them--no black arrows?

It makes me want to think that the crown high is not locked in place, but later, price is going to go higher to a new crown high and this curent crown high will become a black down arrow.
These users thanked the author regit for the post (total 2):
RollerAndTrading, ImpLaNT
The Crow hates eating crow, but serves himself nearly every day.

regit wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:00 am I understand this point matching, but what happens like below when there is a a crown-to-crown event but only the smallest semaphore dots display between them--no black arrows?

It makes me want to think that the crown high is not locked in place, but later, price is going to go higher to a new crown high and this curent crown high will become a black down arrow.
Sorry @regit I first tried a response but I thought I had no basis to do so and deleted it. First, lets use the template @ ImpLaNT posted. And second lets give some context of the match by stating the matching for that point from 6n - n. Because the whole point about point matching is to affirm that we have a firm stop so that a turn in the arrow leaves no option but to conclude that price changed direction at least intraday. Per the information we have here it is hard (and wrong), for me to make a call. Hope you understand.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
regit

Darkdoji wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:13 am Interesting and would appear a "feat" until you ask yourself how did one start? In the end you may not be able to sustain this "performance" day in day out without the Tool - but of course you could be different. I could not and hence one reason for the Tool. Of course all the natural laws (as we have presented), apply which is why your trade worked (not the so-called 123 "pattern") but for those using the screenface, the move began 5k points ahead of your trade. One way to check that you might be no match at all for the Tool, is probably to employ @regits monitoring scheme once he begins to track the new version just posted and then tell us if you are any match at all in the end - NOT a challenge but would be interesting for you to let us know by how much you can match the trading on the Screenface? Never really thought @regit's tracking scheme will produce any useful data but with the version change I think even if new things are not discovered (and they might), things like manual ability might become measurable and even the consistency of the Tool implied in my post elsewhere (in the forum) today might be easily verified. Nice one though but how about every single time?

The Crow - Inverted (_-_)
This setup was more or less a reply on Implant's efforts here to 'visualize' the strange attractor in 123 moves - Semafors . Of course there is much more in my setup (zero Semafors) but I did not want to disturb your thread. You are right these setups are certainly not 100% right but this is ok; I have no problem to give some back to the Trading Gods. In the end we want to make some pips 100% right or 51% right a good trader will make profit anyway in this case. By the way I notice some disdain in your posts about 'classical 'setups. All the best M
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post (total 3):
Darkdoji, regit, RollerAndTrading

Meyney wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:21 am This setup was more or less a reply on Implant's efforts here to 'visualize' the strange attractor in 123 moves - Semafors . Of course there is much more in my setup (zero Semafors) but I did not want to disturb your thread. You are right these setups are certainly not 100% right but this is ok; I have no problem to give some back to the Trading Gods. In the end we want to make some pips 100% right or 51% right a good trader will make profit anyway in this case. By the way I notice some disdain in your posts about 'classical 'setups. All the best M
Ok man I do not do "technicals" at least have not in the last 10 of my 16 years or so in trading. So not in my line at all the count business. I actually misunderstood what your post was about then. My apologies sincerely if I disrupted your flow but I am sure @ImpLaNT would have found it most useful. thanks and Cheers.

(-_-)
regit, RollerAndTrading

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:45 am Ok man I do not do "technicals" at least have not in the last 10 of my 16 years or so in trading. So not in my line at all the count business. I actually misunderstood what your post was about then. My apologies sincerely if I disrupted your flow but I am sure @ImpLaNT would have found it most useful. thanks and Cheers.

(-_-)
No need to apologize, I noticed my 123/ABC screenshot was used/quoted out of context that's all. I am here to help traders. Later more, perhaps I can translate the math into understandable language here soon.
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post (total 3):
RollerAndTrading, Darkdoji, ImpLaNT

regit wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:00 am I understand this point matching, but what happens like below when there is a a crown-to-crown event but only the smallest semaphore dots display between them--no black arrows?

The whole problem lies in the constant change in the dynamics of the market. To make it easier to understand, let's call it "speed". That is, according to the theory of our esteemed Master, the price all the time moves along a certain path (attractor) from point X to point Y and back in the n-9n range. This path takes a certain amount of time, several weeks. At the same time, the price moves in different directions, either in the direction of the main movement, or in the opposite direction (pullbacks). And even more unpleasant fact is that the speed of movement is constantly changing. Accordingly, this fact forces a trader who wants to trade every day not only to understand in what direction today will be, but also to choose the timeframes on which the market state is better deducted at the moment. But the biggest problem is that no one knows (and there is no approach that would allow you to somehow calculate or understand) on which specific TF you need to work today. For example, yesterday on BTCUSD was perfect on M1. That is, the rate of change of events (speed) in BTCUSD yesterday was maximum. What will today be like? No one knows...