Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:36 am Version Change: Orbit the Tool

Best wishes

The Crow (-_-)

I have been testing this version of Orbit for several days. I can say that this is the most balanced and best version of the tool since the beginning.
All sections of the screenface are in maximum agreement with each other. Fractal Patterns, KSO, Cyclicality, Term Trades are just great.
The Orbit has become much more sensitive in terms of reference point (Initial Value). Now the reference almost always corresponds to the blue arrow of the semaphore on M30. That is, Orbit began to really work on intraday fluctuations. Accordingly, it accompanies you very intently and carefully.
Along with this (which is actually surprising), all sections of the Orbit have become much more stable. Let's say you no longer see blinking arrows in the Fractal Pattern section, which change with each price change. Everything is very consistent and thorough. In general, this is definitely the best version of the instrument, a masterpiece.
The testing phase has not been completed, but the Master posted it because he always strives to give you the best. Many thanks to him for this titanic work.

In addition... Here is a template file that Master recommends for general use, so that everything is the same for everyone. Now you have compete set... Better version of Orbit and template. Enjoy!

These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 4):
RollerAndTrading, Jackson Doh, Darkdoji, regit

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:17 pm Practic Lesson 02-1
Stratching and folding on the charts

Yesterday's situation on BTCUSD made me think of writing a continuation of the previous lesson. Start here... viewtopic.php?p=1295509811#p1295509811
In the first place given that we have a multifractal, dimensionality varies and this can result in an assumed "pattern" or behaviour being different from "before." Your observations are "unique" and have helped you trade effectively but are not necessarily standard so the variations as a result of the dimension applying in range in the session traded threw you off. The solution is to adjust your approach to work the Range Arrow into your "system" as the primary prompt for trading direction and depend less on what amounts to heuristics or chance observations which as we have seen in this your trade or trade opportunity can change to throw a trader off.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 4):
ImpLaNT, RollerAndTrading, regit, Mundu19

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:19 pm I have been testing this version of Orbit for several days. I can say that this is the most balanced and best version of the tool since the beginning.
All sections of the screenface are in maximum agreement with each other. Fractal Patterns, KSO, Cyclicality, Term Trades are just great.
The Orbit has become much more sensitive in terms of reference point (Initial Value). Now the reference almost always corresponds to the blue arrow of the semaphore on M30. That is, Orbit began to really work on intraday fluctuations. Accordingly, it accompanies you very intently and carefully.
Along with this (which is actually surprising), all sections of the Orbit have become much more stable. Let's say you no longer see blinking arrows in the Fractal Pattern section, which change with each price change. Everything is very consistent and thorough. In general, this is definitely the best version of the instrument, a masterpiece.
The testing phase has not been completed, but the Master posted it because he always strives to give you the best. Many thanks to him for this titanic work.

In addition... Here is a template file that Master recommends for general use, so that everything is the same for everyone. Now you have compete set... Better version of Orbit and template. Enjoy!

Orbit the Tool - 2023_04_18.tpl
Hi Implant, tks about the template, but not loaded ZigZag too, if possible, please share you full ZIP of Orbit please.

This is my currently screen loaded with you Template and the last version shared by Master
These users thanked the author RollerAndTrading for the post (total 3):
ImpLaNT, Darkdoji, regit

[quote=RollerAndTrading post_id=1295510088 time=1681804352 user_id=4952612]
Hi Implant, tks about the template, but not loaded ZigZag too, if possible, please share you full ZIP of Orbit please.

This is my currently screen loaded with you Template and the last version shared by Master

I would suggest checking that the ZigZag indicator that comes as standard with MT4 is actually in the Indicators folder. I talk from experience! I have a habit of moving all these standard indicators to a separate folder and wondering why things don't work. Failing that, post a screenshot of your chart indicator list. Maybe can work out the issue that way.
These users thanked the author Jackson Doh for the post (total 3):
RollerAndTrading, Darkdoji, regit

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:06 pm Unzip, copy owerwrite you existing indicators
.....\MQL4\Indicators\

Orbit Indicators.zip
Jackson Doh wrote:

Working properly now =)

Thanks to help solve this problem, i do the same think when install a new MT4, so ZigZag it is missed, i recommend create a folder or a list with bundle of all indicators used by Orbit.

Give us the chance to check if anything is ok, or missing something.
I just note because i see on the another screenshot.

Thanks again =)
These users thanked the author RollerAndTrading for the post (total 2):
Jackson Doh, regit

Cyclicality: Tutorial 05

I am not sure everyone understands the schematic and therefore the meaning of what I am suggesting in my post here:viewtopic.php?p=1295510041#p1295510041. In summary I am merely describing how Orbit the Tool works - from any partition at all. I am also showing therefore how it can be traded regardless of partition or time frame. And traded for a given topological range certain regardless of the partition or time frame employed as the trade frame - because you can find the setup across all partitions.

For instance lets say you are an urban cowboy, and love to trade the daily as a trade frame - but have never managed to do so successfully or with any consistency we are saying using the calculations below changes your luck - with risk at worst at 1/20. So when you see 7n at a 2 low you match that point to a 5n Semaphore and once you see the Range Arrow turn Green you enter your trade, set stop and go on holidays. Why holidays? Well for one thing you will be able to afford it at the end of the move. But seriously, that trade may last one or 2 weeks as we are saying that your 7n or D1 trade will follow the trajectory defined starting from the 2@ low to a 2@ high on the 7n scale. Of course it has a "saddle" so midway or so it will rotate low to deliver a Spike Event (which itself is another trade), but will nevertheless persist in that trajectory until the Spike Event (7n 2(Y)@ high). So how you arrange to manage the trade on holidays is your business but you know at inception what the price play is exactly. One more thing , if in search of a 2@ high it displaces a 3(A) in its way instead, the range of the original trade will explode forward for no extra work. So good to scope the market while defining your trade plan on any scale (but this is just BTW). The assumption then is that on a 2(Y) high at the 7n scale you take profit. We are saying that this setup will deliver profit 100/100 times or thereabouts on that or any other scale .

So let us say then you think I am crazy (I have been called that here several times), and do not know what I am talking about. But that you like the idea and therefore will want to test it at lower scale 100 times before adopting the idea at all. We are saying you can execute the same setup from 5n or H1 and that it is not improbable that you will confirm 100 wins. So really up to you. But also generally, it is worth looking at the setup and understanding it a bit more. It comes from my discovery of the Strange @ttractor and how that construct behaves. It also shows that the @attractor is complexed to infinity and pervades the entire market space in terms of shape. So on any scale at all you will find the setup and it is consistent in form and in behaviour (it is a bijective structure), and therefore the forces that define it MUST be constant in ways that cause it to be repetitive (recursive), across all dimensions of market time. So it is not magic that we talk about 100/100 times - because you can trust a structure so defined, but to do that you must trade it to test it. This is what the diagrams are about. But do not just look at them think about them and the things I have said here - and based on the math alone you can see the Holy Grailness in the concept. It is really simple and interesting is it not?

However, and probably, the biggest fall out from all of this is the function f(range arrow), so now you know how to play it and now you do not need any guessing about a move when you put what you know together to think of any move at all on any scale - no more guessing. We are free to talk about all of the above ----------------> ask questions, anything or rather.

The Crow -Inverted (_-_)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
ImpLaNT, Chickenspicy, Mundu19