Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:34 am See page or slide 19 of this document and if it is not clear enough what I mean and how we can use this sense of Semaphore point matching give me a little time to do a full topic and post here. In the meanwhile we can do this manually (i.e. visually) and note how point relationships across partitions (in terms of Semaphore point matching) can be useful and done visually to check the finality of a given intraday point in space.

(-_-)

PS: I am having problems uploading the document which is called Model Dynamics and has been posted before so if before I am able to upload someone finds it elsewhere please point us to it. But will keep trying
A very large document. I don't know if it's possible to understand this... There are problems with displaying fonts.

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:31 pm A very large document. I don't know if it's possible to understand this... There are problems with displaying fonts.
Keeping some things to myself as much as possible. Most of what I send out are notes between me and coders as well as notes for my own personal understanding I really do not want to share publicly. I fully apologise for sharing in this way but I work alone and there is a lot to do so little time to do detailed editing that eliminates the noise you see but it has to be that way. The newer notes I make now will not contain all that nonsense. Please pardon me 24 hours is just not enough time for me so have to manage things in ways that may appear odd. Hope you understand.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
regit

Darkdoji wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:49 pm Keeping some things to myself as much as possible. Most of what I send out are notes between me and coders as well as notes for my own personal understanding I really do not want to share publicly. I fully apologise for sharing in this way but I work alone and there is a lot to do so little time to do detailed editing that eliminates the noise you see but it has to be that way. The newer notes I make now will not contain all that nonsense. Please pardon me 24 hours is just not enough time for me so have to manage things in ways that may appear odd. Hope you understand.

(-_-)
I understand well, because 24 hours is not enough for me either... Well, lets deal with what we have.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
regit, Darkdoji

Nice short on Gold today. 123 or ABC I do trade this pattern for many years but nice to notice the 'strange attractor' is around. Folding/stretching all there. I also look at price action-trendline breaks etc. for entries. Just curious I do not have the Orbit screen setup for Gold to check...perhaps somebody can share the complete Orbit screen at that (entry) moment

cheers M
Attachments
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post (total 4):
regit, Jon, Darkdoji, ImpLaNT

Version Change: Orbit the Tool

Multifractals are a generalization of fractals not characterized by a single dimension. Rather, they express a continuous spectrum of dimensions reflecting complex dynamical forces in play. Multifractals are often found in experience. Coastlines, clouds, lightning, the human heart and electronically traded markets are examples.

The market is a multifractal and therefore multidimensional - while we have not focused much on fractal dimensions - it does in fact play a major role in what we experience as market fluctuations.

I mentioned before now (and for reasons not at all clear), that the series we trade do suddenly change. When that happens we recalculate the model and update settings. Indeed, one of the reasons why your tool is not just an executable file but also sealed, is to protect against adjustments of model settings so that the efficacy of the relationships within its internal set up are maintained.

When there is a major change we must replace the version. For the prototype that entails replacing your file but in the cloud version such adjustments will be automatic. This is therefore to request all serious users to kindly replace their operating files with the version posted here. This is absolutely important and required to assure proper and accurate working of the tool. This version also includes especial inputs that introduce a new dimension to the tools output. Anyone using a version outside of this update therefore is on his own otherwise.

Best wishes

The Crow (-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, Jackson Doh, ImpLaNT, Mundu19

Phase 2 Orbit the Tool: Something Special

For the record I have made two revolutionary contributions to trading when finally understood, and indeed correctly and generally applied.

A) The discovery of the market Strange Attractor
B) The notion of a homoeomorphic bijective process as the sole mechanics of change in markets

To be sure, none of these (at this point), is well understood or even appreciated and of course some people deeply ignorant of the meaning in implication of these facts are wont to openly scorn the claims, and even mock them. But I make a last effort here to show that in fact what they so ignorantly try to put down was not just a lot of effort, but that in the end when the two facts above are combined to specification you indisputably arrive at the Grail.

And so I take them and the others, who appreciate, understand, hope, aspire or believe in the work into what is the next phase of my project here. For when the rain falls, it falls not on one man's house - and so the ignorant even when self-marked forever remain free to share in what they have scorned. But the focus remains on those who believed in the human capacity for goodness.

A Nested Set Of Pivot Heads:

1 (W) White head
[ii] 2 (Y) Yellow head (Black Arrow)
[iii] 3 (A) Aqua head (Crown)
[iv] 4 (G) Gold head (Crown)
[v] 5 (M) Magenta head (Crown)

Each partition (n - 9n), has exactly the same set of Semaphore heads. However, they match on a TF-1 basis from right to left. Therefore, and for instance, when 6n has a white head, 5n has a Yellow head, 4n a yellow head, 3n an aqua head, 2n a Gold head and n has a Magenta head (this relationship across partitions and nuanced behaviours in the process of equalizing at a single point, enables the generation of all sorts of information for reading the state of the market - this would be most obvious in the cloud version). Without saying more, the most direct use a trader can make of this set (outside of how we can deploy and read them in our code), is to use the above listing to check for completeness (firmness of a stop), in space.

In the schematic below, we are saying simply that to understand what we mean by a loop through ambient space in the Oscillator Model of market movement - Orbit the Tool, you can track change in direction for a fixed topological range consistently to profit by the tool. This means that when the Range Arrow turns green from a low we can a) check that 5n ≥ 2, b) check for completeness using the point matching scheme above c) Enter a trade for the topological range 5n ≥ 2 (Y) Low -----> 5n 2 (Y) High, d) hold your trade until completed by the end marker specified. The reverse is true where Range Arrow turns red from a high. Taking this basic dynamic of an intraday loop through space, you can 1) Work this dynamic into every move you trade to define a trade plan and all reactive extensions to the same plan 2) You can trade the dynamic as a strategy, and 3) Respond to any emergent market readings based on referencing this dynamic at all times (regardless of term preference, scalp, day trade, swing trade or position trade). Please note and note well, because conservatively this dynamic follows through 90 - 95% of the time certain, trading Orbit the Tool is effectively the same as trading the Holy Grail or the next best thing to the Grail. We have dampened the probability of success from unity only for the sake of humility. It is left to traders to declare whether or not in actual experience, this probability is not in fact unity.

The Bottom Line: Is simply this -----------------> Trade by the Arrow to consistently GROW your account (no more guessing a move).

The Crow -Inverted (_-_)

PS: How you work the above dynamic (and the schematic below), into your trading is at your sole discretion as there are indefinite ways and occasions where and when you can deploy the dynamic. Which is one reason why Orbit the Tool is NOT a "trading system". Let us know how you do.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, ImpLaNT, ItalianTrader, regit, Mundu19

Meyney wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:51 am Nice short on Gold today. 123 or ABC I do trade this pattern for many years but nice to notice the 'strange attractor' is around. Folding/stretching all there. I also look at price action-trendline breaks etc. for entries. Just curious I do not have the Orbit screen setup for Gold to check...perhaps somebody can share the complete Orbit screen at that (entry) moment

cheers M
Interesting and would appear a "feat" until you ask yourself how did one start? In the end you may not be able to sustain this "performance" day in day out without the Tool - but of course you could be different. I could not and hence one reason for the Tool. Of course all the natural laws (as we have presented), apply which is why your trade worked (not the so-called 123 "pattern") but for those using the screenface, the move began 5k points ahead of your trade. One way to check that you might be no match at all for the Tool, is probably to employ @regits monitoring scheme once he begins to track the new version just posted and then tell us if you are any match at all in the end - NOT a challenge but would be interesting for you to let us know by how much you can match the trading on the Screenface? Never really thought @regit's tracking scheme will produce any useful data but with the version change I think even if new things are not discovered (and they might), things like manual ability might become measurable and even the consistency of the Tool implied in my post elsewhere (in the forum) today might be easily verified. Nice one though but how about every single time?

The Crow - Inverted (_-_)

Meyney wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:51 am Nice short on Gold today. 123 or ABC I do trade this pattern for many years but nice to notice the 'strange attractor' is around. Folding/stretching all there. I also look at price action-trendline breaks etc. for entries. Just curious I do not have the Orbit screen setup for Gold to check...perhaps somebody can share the complete Orbit screen at that (entry) moment

cheers M

Hi, is possible share your version?

My version and the last one don´t show em the zigzag lines, i don´t know why =/

I tried all versions on post, include the last one, but no one show the zigzag colored lines

Regards
These users thanked the author RollerAndTrading for the post:
Darkdoji

Practic Lesson 02-1
Stratching and folding on the charts

Yesterday's situation on BTCUSD made me think of writing a continuation of the previous lesson. Start here... viewtopic.php?p=1295509811#p1295509811

In the picture below, I marked the combinations of dots on the M30 TF in accordance with the way I did it in the previous lesson. That is, the yellow rectangles highlight the correct combinations of dots of the same rank, after which the position should be opened, the green color marks the correct combination of dots of different ranks, after which the position should be opened, the red color indicates an invalid combination of dots. Although we see that after the green quadrangle it is highly undesirable to open down. How to filter out such undesirable situations will be discussed in the next lesson, I will say in advance that there is a solution.

Now look at the right side of the picture... The red arrows show the dots that complete the folding phases, but are located inside the channel, not on the line. It can be seen that the first two arrows point to the dots, after which this principle successfully filtered out unwanted entries, it can be seen that the price movement was insignificant and it is hardly worth opening at such moments. But then there are three arrows at a row that show the dots that complete the folding phases, after which it would be very desirable to enter the market, but the principle of ownership of the last dot to the channel line, did not allow this. As a result, good potential entry opportunities were missed.
Now let's move on to the next picture... Here is the situation on the M15 TF. As can be seen from the picture, all three combinations of dots satisfy all the conditions and it would be possible to successfully trade this downward movement.

So what happened? The answer is simple - the dynamics of the market has changed, the speed has increased and, accordingly, the M30 (4n) has ceased to be in time due to the fact that the main development of the situation took place on the M15 (3n).
From the pictures it becomes obvious that yesterday it was necessary to work on the M15. A quite logical question arises... What to do with it and how to understand in advance what the current dynamics of the market is and on which time frame its better to monitor chart today? Unfortunately, I don't have a definitive answer at the moment. I'll think about how to solve this issue, maybe the Master will tell me something ...
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 4):
Darkdoji, RollerAndTrading, regit, Mundu19