Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

josi wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:45 pm have you ever thought about this one (originally by Mladen, updated by MrTools):
line colour changes - I think - when trend direction changes (based on HH-HL vs LL-LH)
No, I'm looking for minor pullbacks or swings with the trend, as you see in the screenshot that I uploaded, the swings are very visible, the problem is when we use other indicators (lines,channels, etc) ,the view can be obfuscated. Thanks for your help,.

I found one but for mt5 .. i need a mt4...

mrtools wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:14 am This would be the obv with mtf.

I mentioned in my previous post that the volume of foreign exchange in MT4 and MT5 is not reliable, so the OBV indicator is correspondingly unreliable. But from the operation of OBV (extended) in MT5, it is very interesting. Therefore, expect Teacher to port OBV (extended) to MT4, it is more valuable than other OBV versions in MT4! :thumbup:

The merit is immeasurable!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
RodrigoRT7

Hello,

Could someone please change the level settings on normalized volume to 80 instead of 100? I've tried changing it myself, but whenever I switch to another chart, it reverts back to the 100 parameter automatically.

Thanks!

(for some weird reason when i attach the normalized volume ex.4 on this post it doens't show)

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:23 pm I mentioned in my previous post that the volume of foreign exchange in MT4 and MT5 is not reliable, so the OBV indicator is correspondingly unreliable. But from the operation of OBV (extended) in MT5, it is very interesting. Therefore, expect Teacher to port OBV (extended) to MT4, it is more valuable than other OBV versions in MT4! :thumbup:

The merit is immeasurable!
Posted a version here
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫