Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Apparently I somehow put it wrong, maybe I didn’t choose the words very well. All I wanted to say with this sentence is that we need to look for the folding phases and the corresponding combinations of dots no lower than M30.
Yes, thanks to the fractality of the market, we will see the same combination of dots on more faster timeframes too, but what do they give us? Here in this post, I'm talking about a simple visual way to see the folding phase consisting of several sumaphore dots, and then enter the position. This can be done after the end of each folding phase.
If you use this principle, for example, on M5, you will inevitably open positions against the direction of the older fractal with all the ensuing consequences. But in my work I switch TF and prefer M1. But I'm not looking for stretching and folding phases there, I'm looking for the beginning and end of whole attractors there. This will be covered in the next lessons.
In addition, you all know that the readings of the Orbit screenface don't depend on what timeframe your chart is open now. That is, all sections of the tool will look the same on both M5 and D1. But we have to use fractal patterns, KSO readings, etc, but this will not work properly for us on M5, for example.
For example, the synchronicity of n-6n in the fractal patterns section or KSO is very well suited for working on the M30. Orbit is very good for deliberate intraday trading, when one position is opened per day for a particular pair. Its not designed for aggressive scalping (although the Master once said that it is also suitable for scalping), but in my opinion, there are other systems for scalping, but we will not touch on them here.
Orbit - for deliberate, systematic trading. Therefore, M30 is the "native" TF for this instrument. On this timeframe, zigzags, semaphores perfectly match to the resreadings of the other sections of the screenface. That's why the M30.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 3):
regit, Darkdoji, Mundu19

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Meyney wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:57 am
I use the Orbit screenface to enter the position. That is, if I even visually see the end of the folding phase, this is not enough. I enter only when there is at least one candle on the M30, upon closing of which I will see that the signal is confirmed by the other sections of the screenface (I will talk about this in more detail in the next lessons). Such confirmation was received at the end of a big candle, which covered the entire range of the previous folding with its body. Therefore, in this case, I had no choice but to trade on a pullback, looking at the situation on M1. But in general, in my opinion, the entry turned out to be good.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 3):
Darkdoji, regit, Meyney

ImpLaNT wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:05 am Apparently I somehow put it wrong, maybe I didn’t choose the words very well. All I wanted to say with this sentence is that we need to look for the folding phases and the corresponding combinations of dots no lower than M30.
Your point that M30 is a convenient trade frame is most probably well taken and I think the reactions seen is to do with term "noise" used in explaining your preference of 4n as a trade frame over partitions lower than 4n. That caused the reaction. Clearly, there is zero noise in a fractal structure because of self-affinity as the pattern is the same across all dimensions of market time. Further, pivots are nested and if you look at btc (as of the time of my post and I hope it stays the same for the sake of this point), we see see an intraday stop at 30373.27. This point reads across as 6n = W(1), 5n = Y (2), 4n = 2(Y), 3n = 3(A), 2n = 4(G) and n = 5(M) which gives the nested set of Semaphores for that single point at a given time point. So in fact the same point can in theory be traded from any of those frames and all have the same implication for direction (therefore covered by the Screenface in terms of cueing entry). But yes translation speeds differ across time and so does confidence about the finality of a stop in space, etc. As such, yes M30 is a great window to base your entry approach for its visual convenience. The presentation of your approach is fascinating to me as I get to see firsthand how an expert trader reads the model to trade and so far it is well articulated. But what thrilled me the most yesterday was the general reaction to the term "noise" based not just on the experience of users but also on the firm grasp of chaos theory. I was really thrilled by this because it does in fact show that people are not just attentive but deeply interested in what we are doing. That made my day and all of this stems from your kind willingness to share your approach. One request I have though is this - is it possible before your next lesson (which I follow as a student), that you outline on a step by step basis in a few lines (bullet points), your entry and exit algorithm? What I mean is a kind of summary of the key steps you take. Thank you so much for the good work.

(-_-)

PS: Pi = {6n = W(1), 5n = Y (2), 4n = 2(Y), 3n = 3(A), 2n = 4(G) and n = 5(M)} is one of several sets indicated in one of my many documents posted in forum which lists others (and of course people are free to note any such that work for entry and exit). Pi = Pivoting Index and any forum user who recalls the particular document can please point us all to it. I forget which. This of course is just BTW.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
regit, ImpLaNT, Mundu19

Darkdoji wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:43 pm
PS: Pi = {6n = W(1), 5n = Y (2), 4n = 2(Y), 3n = 3(A), 2n = 4(G) and n = 5(M)} is one of several sets indicated in one of my many documents posted in forum which lists others (and of course people are free to note any such that work for entry and exit). Pi = Pivoting Index and any forum user who recalls the particular document can please point us all to it. I forget which. This of course is just BTW.
Sorry, does anyone know what this is about? Can anyone provide a link? Perhaps I missed something...
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, regit

ImpLaNT wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:33 pm Sorry, does anyone know what this is about? Can anyone provide a link? Perhaps I missed something...
If no one recalls not a real problem but the observation is simple and that is that fracture iterations occur on an TF -1 basis from 6n - n and stabilize in direction at 5 (M). Which means simply you can check for completion by seeing whether when 6n is at 1(W) the other partitions align on that basis going up or down, etc. It is tedious to do this manually and why for instance in the cloud version a module can be called to indicate degree of completion at any point. Just another way to check for completion or finality of stop. Because in practice one would wait for a change in sign e.g. fractal pattern fluctuant at 6n to change (green to red), before acting even with alignment.

(-_-)

PS: I am saying for clarity that when 6n is at a stop e.g. 1 (W) Semaphore heads to its left will read +1 more e.g. therefore 5n for the same point will read a 2(Y) etc and we can use this a check that all partitions are on "the same page" per stop. Chose a point on 6n and page down the other partitions to see what I mean - by finding the ranks of the other partition semaphores at the same point relative to 6n and to each other.

Important Clarification:
The lessons that @ImplaNT offers are of great interest to me personally and I fully support his efforts and enthusiasm in applying the tool in the way he understands it. I have checked his trading and observed him in live trades and he makes money with the tool regularly and knows a lot about the concept I have tried to introduce here. However, it is to be noted that what he offers are his ideas and should not be misconstrued to be the "official" sense and way of applying the tool. Anyone may also consider and apply the tool in his or her specific way and anyone of us may offer all of us his or her lessons in his or her approach in deploying the tool. Naturally, there may be, now and again, issues relating to the conceptual understanding of an applicant. So my attitude is to allow the full expression of each individual applicant's ideas. At the end say or at some significant point in such presentations I do intend to offer clarifications where I feel there are material departures to what the correct sense of application should be in contribution of my studentship. Of course where an applicant is misleading unhelpfully I will point such out just as any member can do as well. This is the sense in which I am a student of @ImpLaNT's approach and similarly of any other person willing to showcase his or her understanding. But as I have said, @ImpLaNT's effort is very interesting to me personally and I fully support and admire what he is trying to do - which is to share a profitable approach using Orbit the Tool.

(-_-)

PS: Conceptual departures may or may not be "important/significant." Most people just want to find a simple way to make money consistently trading - so I am not going to be overly picky about what is "correct" and what is "incorrect." Just because I invented the tool does not imply that therefore I can dictate to anyone how best they can or might profit by it. But naturally I am interested to have people also gain the correct sense of the thesis behind the tool or I would feel irresponsible. I am happy at least that people are starting to make good money and in the consistent sense by the tool and I encourage such people to please share with us insights to their success using the tool.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, regit

ImpLaNT wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:33 pm Sorry, does anyone know what this is about? Can anyone provide a link? Perhaps I missed something...
See page or slide 19 of this document and if it is not clear enough what I mean and how we can use this sense of Semaphore point matching give me a little time to do a full topic and post here. In the meanwhile we can do this manually (i.e. visually) and note how point relationships across partitions (in terms of Semaphore point matching) can be useful and done visually to check the finality of a given intraday point in space.

(-_-)

PS: I am having problems uploading the document which is called Model Dynamics and has been posted before so if before I am able to upload someone finds it elsewhere please point us to it. But will keep trying
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, Chickenspicy