Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:05 am Was requested but for some reason taken down, anyway was able to do a version i found, to show above and below when close price <> middle line.
Yes mrtools
I noticed that but I was lucky to download the taken down version before that happened, so if you need this version please let me know.
Thanks & Happy weekend

sal wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:15 pm i think the posted indicator checked and find HIGLOW not closed price ..
Was asked by the original poster that they were wanting to have a message show on the chart when price closed <> the middle line. Posted it and now guess the person deleted their post, so hopefully someone can use.

mrtools wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:05 am Was requested but for some reason taken down, anyway was able to do a version i found, to show above and below when close price <> middle line.
Big Thanks MrTools, i apologize for the communication error i simple saw the post you posted and then deleted and wanted no problems so i deleted mine also..
But again thank you!

Kind Regards

mrtools wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:10 pm Was asked by the original poster that they were wanting to have a message show on the chart when price closed <> the middle line. Posted it and now guess the person deleted their post, so hopefully someone can use.
no isssues mr.tools.. i thought by mistake its happened!
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Lightningstorm7 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:33 am Hi Kvak, is it possible for you to add candles to this when you have the time to please?
High Low Trend - Zig Zag alternative for MT4 (Mladen)

Hello, try this version...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 17):
dienone, Lightningstorm7, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, thomdel, Jimmy, xard777, Woodyz, maroka, Mundu19, AleIcs, LittleCaro, andrei-1, iPar, talaate, DaveTrader, pin12