Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hello all,

Me too guys i stay on Version 53, because i need a non repainting indicator to confirm the trade and i love the pullbacks on the MA channel.

Xard, you made a great job as always with version 54, but i think you lost people here, i think people are like me and need a non repainting indicator to validate the trade.

Nonetheless i'm making a killing with version 53.

Thanks for all what you do ! <3
These users thanked the author LittleCaro for the post (total 4):
Hydra, Forexlearner, maroka, Jimmy

To stay on trend a bit longer it may be useful for some of you. The setting is 6:18
Just follow until HH-HL is broken.
Skyold

These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 4):
Hydra, Musashi, Woodyz, Mundu19
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

LittleCaro wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:38 am Hello all,

Me too guys i stay on Version 53, because i need a non repainting indicator to confirm the trade and i love the pullbacks on the MA channel.

Xard, you made a great job as always with version 54, but i think you lost people here, i think people are like me and need a non repainting indicator to validate the trade.

Nonetheless i'm making a killing with version 53.

Thanks for all what you do ! <3
hello,

if i may ask, what is your criteria for entering and exiting a trade.

if you could please show your entry and exit on a screenshot i would really appreciate it

thank you for your help, looking forward to your reply
These users thanked the author Hydra for the post:
mirfai

Forexlearner wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:03 am can you share that version please. thanks
V10 Can be found here: viewtopic.php?t=8416709&p=1295402906#p1295402906

I’ve trimmed it down a bit for my intraday strategy.

XARD made a very specific statement regarding what to do as mentioned here: viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8416709&start=1380

He states the following gem:

“XARD: I like to WAIT for the Opening Bell on the DOW then go with the BIAS.

Today the BIAS on the 5 min DOW was UP off the Interim large Green Semafor (which was the 30 min white dot Pullback)

The Orange Box clearly showed the Bottom Green dot on the 5min with a nice cross giving traders +150 Pip$ easy.

Watch for the Orchid Semafor Top on the 5 min and we will have a very nice DOWN move as the MAIN Trend continues.”
These users thanked the author FXSurf for the post:
Forexlearner