DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Forexlearner wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:46 pm when you do a trade today can you post a screenshot of the entry please.
i went back to previous versions and the 2nd dot strategy, because there the candles don't repaint. Don't mind me and sorry for the negativity.
do not look at my entry these are very risky
Attachments
These users thanked the author jimfang for the post (total 2):
TraderX, Forexlearner

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

I have backtested this version. Unfortunately the new version including bugs compare the previous one. I understand the repainting indicators nature, but in this version unfortunately impossible to trade consistently. I tried many times. The bigger timeframe overwrite the smaller timeframe and the repaints give plenty of false signals. Or maybe i am doing something wrong, but the previous version it is better in my simulator experiences. And i would like to add some values to XARD hard work because we are using and developing together based XARD ideas it is better. Everybody know to develope system in forex alone it is quite impossible. I do trade 12 years. And developing strategies alone was long and tiring. Thank you XARD for the hard work and please do not misunderstood my attitude, i would like to help your work not criticise at all.
These users thanked the author AteszBatesz for the post (total 4):
Forexlearner, victortrend, Jedidiah, 1337br

Hi guys, I've also been testing the new version for a few days and it's true that Xard's intention to color the highest and lowest points in longer time frames is good, but it leads to confusion and can mislead at the beginning of a trend, it's really very confusing. For me the older version with a good knowledge of the market structure is much more effective.

It's just my opinion, I don't want to be misunderstood, the work that Xard shares so selflessly is fucking crazy! :D
These users thanked the author victortrend for the post (total 2):
Forexlearner, Hydra

jimfang wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:18 pm
Thank you friend for your help and strength back in helping....
I will post some doubts and some tests that I did so it will also help people;;;;

Doubts
1) the operation starts with the square together with the arrow in m30, and the background color change in m30?
2) after that we should go to m5 and wait for the candle to close with the same color and direction as m30?
3) should we wait for the candle to close in m30 of the color and direction of the square with arrow?

my tests:
1) yesterday and today I tried to simplify looking at the square with the arrow on m30+change of background color, after that I went to m5, I waited for the candle to close in the same direction and color as m30, I made entries and several losses, everything was repainted and went against...

2)definitely just looking square with arrow and bottom on m30 is not the way to a winning trade....

Ideas that maybe right...

1) look at m30 with square with arrow and background color change....
2) go through m5 and add the previous xard universe and wait for the averages to cross and then enter m5.....

or
1) look at m30 with square with arrow and background color change....
2) go to m5 and wait for second entry point towards m30 trend.....

Now I would like to hear ideas from my friends here....

hugs