Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

When I posted about using video screen captures to look for "interesting events", this multi-timeframe look at a crown high and crown low is an example.
I see differences in the color of the zigzag (and even no zigzag drawn) for the various timeframes.
I also see the crown high is drawn on all of the displayed timeframes but the crown low is only on M5 and M15.

So now, I am very interested in looking at the video to see what kind of states and changes Orbit EA indicators, especially the KSO and cyclicality, go through in a GENERAL fashion, not the fine details of every change because the FINE details will never be the same as the fine ones that occur here.

After viewing the video, I will have some type of transition sequence for the indicators that I can use to compare with future occurrences of "crown events".

Questions arise such as:
"If a magenta zigzag is drawn, is there any significant difference in the sequence that the EA indicators go through during the transition from one crown to the opposite crown?"

"When a saddle occurs on a higher timeframe, will a specific lower timeframe go through a crown-to-crown transition that correlates with this saddle?"

NOTE The capture below has the green vertical where the crown low was originally located.

Also, what is different about a crown-to-crown transition that has no lower degree semaphores such as below crown low to crown high versus those as above that do have lower degree semaphores?
These users thanked the author regit for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, Darkdoji
The Crow hates eating crow, but serves himself nearly every day.

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

regit wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:14 pm
I skimmed over the text because now there is no time to ponder verbatim. The only thing I want to tell you... It seems to me that you are a little obsessed with the screenface. Remember the words of the Master - the screenface is secondary. It must do three things...
1) Show you when to open a position
2) Accompany you during position
3) Show where to exit the position
Focus on what comes first. What comes first??? I think you know the answer to this question....
In the end, when the Master created the interface, he did not assume that for work it would need to take constant screenshots or write videos. He assumed that a quick glance at the screen should give us comprehensive information.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
regit, Darkdoji

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:39 pm I skimmed over the text because now there is no time to ponder verbatim. The only thing I want to tell you... It seems to me that you are a little obsessed with the screenface. Remember the words of the Master - the screenface is secondary. It must do three things...
1) Show you when to open a position
2) Accompany you during position
3) Show where to exit the position
Focus on what comes first. What comes first??? I think you know the answer to this question....
In the end, when the Master created the interface, he did not assume that for work it would need to take constant screenshots or write videos. He assumed that a quick glance at the screen should give us comprehensive information.
I am looking for correlations of the Orbit indicators with price movement in order to be able to see "at a glance" both the bigger picture of directionality and then which timeframe to move to for trade entry. Based on what I currently do via multi-timeframe analysis, I suspect that despite the saddles being risky to trade in the direction that they are going (counter to the "main" direction) for that specific timeframe, when they develop on a high enough timeframe and there is sufficient volatility, there should be an improvement in the risk factor by moving to a much smaller timeframe to trade in the saddle direction.

Because I currently have a system with an extremely high win rate, I am trying to see if/how the view of chaotic movement can offer improvements in the practical implementation of trading.
These users thanked the author regit for the post:
Darkdoji

regit wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:14 pm Also, what is different about a crown-to-crown transition that has no lower degree semaphores such as below crown low to crown high versus those as above that do have lower degree semaphores?
So far, the simple appearing crown low to crown high has updated to give several level 1 semaphores inside of the crown low-to-crown high. I will not be surprised to see further movement upward to a higher high, resulting in the current crown high being reduced to a level 2 (black arrow) to match the low black arrow that is already drawn.

Note on the left side that this updated image displays a magenta (levele 3) zigzag. The prior image that showed only the orange (level 2 ) zigzag was not correct--I had the level 3 zigzag turned off when that capture was made. So this gives me a bit different understanding of the situation. So I checked higher timeframes and find that H4 also has this level 3 (magenta) zizgzag at the same crown high. So I currently see on H4 that price is in a saddle, and over the next several days, price will oscillate downward to the strange attractor at the upcoming level3 zigzag crown low.
These users thanked the author regit for the post:
Darkdoji

Setting Stop Loss
In this post viewtopic.php?p=1295509456#p1295509456 we showed you Inverse On entries to use in risk-free trades and I said no rules just behaviours. Well as a result of price behaviour - there is something close to a rule I should mention - YOU CANNOT HAVE STOP LOSS IN TRADING SPACE. Placing stop loss within range can easily compromise risk-free space. Appreciate that you can have fluctuants (e.g. topological mixing), arising from all sorts of sources including so-called news etc and placing stop loss within the range defined as trading space on deploying any of the Inverse On entries here viewtopic.php?p=1295509456#p1295509456 introduces risk into that space. So please use diagram below (which some may view as more or less the same as having no stop loss but it is not). I have been thinking how to say this without an outcry and confusion given there is still not widespread understanding of the underpinning concepts by which Orbit the Tool reads the market. This principle was applied in my btc trade last weekend and anyone who followed that trade would have observed how many times price came towards my stop but never violating it because I followed this "rule." Another equally critical "rule" if you can call it a rule - is that the set of cues you elect to use among the set of Inverse On entries given must indicate in FLE to qualify. Meeting cues and entering trades in a mature trajectory (i.e. long after the train has left the station), can bring you grief without Orbit being wrong in any sense.

The Crow - Inverted (-_-)

PS: This really is saying that at any time for any trade you must put put loss = market and some may come in late and but it is too far away at the time I entered trade but you can only set stop to market stop otherwise you increase your risk and market stop is always indicated just above symbols in the top right hand corner of screenface.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 4):
ImpLaNT, Jackson Doh, ItalianTrader, Mundu19

People thank me even for posts they do not understand and for example the last post and in particular this post viewtopic.php?p=1295509456#p1295509456 should be a cause for celebration yet there is no celebration because in fact people do not get what I am saying this makes me very sad because I have exhausted the ways of saying what I have been saying. There can be nothing simpler in trading than in this post viewtopic.php?p=1295509456#p1295509456 yet no one appears to understand it. Those steps guarantee that you always win and in a risk-free way and yes thank you for thanking me but DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS WRITTEN IN THIS POST? viewtopic.php?p=1295509456#p1295509456 IF YOU DO YOU BEGIN TO MAKE MONEY SAFELY AND CONSISTENTLY TODAY. Yet those simple step by step lines given does not appear to make sense to anyone. It is amazing to me people do not see the obvious.

(-_-)

Live Trade .
The only thing that i am not sure of is the KSO cue, because it is not exactly the same as the way Sam @DarkDoji presented, but i feel is it correct as it anyway a n-6n coherence, and as I am writing, also the ciclicality n-6n is in coherence. Thank you Sam,@DarkDoji for everything i'll try to put my trades with the latest understanding and applications of your latest posts.
These users thanked the author ItalianTrader for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, Darkdoji

ItalianTrader wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:08 pm Live Trade .
The only thing that i am not sure of is the KSO cue, because it is not exactly the same as the way Sam @DarkDoji presented, but i feel is it correct as it anyway a n-6n coherence, and as I am writing, also the ciclicality n-6n is in coherence.

Thank you Sam,@DarkDoji for everything i'll try to put my trades with the latest understanding and applications of your latest posts.
Great job and looks good though can NEVER judge accurately from a snap but looks spot on. But have you read this? post viewtopic.php?p=1295509456#p1295509456 if not spend the rest of the day reading it over and over again. By tomorrow you will not need to check with me only to tell me that you are winning and can not stop winning and can someone tell you how you can make a single loss please! LOL (just to feel something is not wrong with the market). Please do as I say to show everyone that Orbit trading is simpler than ABC - JUST READ UNDERSTAND APPLY this post viewtopic.php?p=1295509456#p1295509456 - that is all! But great job on the trade and like I said it looks very good.

(-_-)

PS: Of the 3 inverse on entries I use and prefer Fractal Patterns - why? It is the fastest and allows me to set stop close to market.