Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

This is my ultimate update to the experimental version of my setup , i hope you find it more easy and simple to use , make attention on this setup there isn't neutral candles use vq signal or Fama dot for possible exit , test it always first in demo mode ;)

P.S. : like all my setup copy PRICE folder in the indicators folder and download the XXXX v46 2 from first page if you havent it
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 8):
thomdel, knglerxst, 88FX88, Mrs.Watanabe, Jedidiah, Leomart, waal69, eduarescobar
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

FourXXXX wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:41 am They are Fibonacci Extensions, do a search on Youtube there are videos giving in-depth explanations. The green 61.8 level is very likely to have a retracement or trend change.
Thanks to xxxx for reminding that Fibonacci Extensions is extremely important for the stop profit of the transaction
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
XXXX
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Giangyforex wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:47 am i think it can go to the open line or high tma band and then create a 2dot
the price is above to 200sma so i think it can go up , but for my actual mindset i prefer to see always the 2dot before start :)
Hi Giangyforex, can u help me this semafor's verion? it is very helpful to me reading DOT of different timeframes. Can you give me the link to download or send me please? Thank you very much.

Corps54

corps54 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:49 am Hi Giangyforex, can u help me this semafor's verion? it is very helpful to me reading DOT of different timeframes. Can you give me the link to download or send me please? Thank you very much.

Corps54
Dear Corps54 if you download my last setup the semafor are the same of past setup , i attached a screen to read how i see the semafor ;)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 3):
eduarescobar, Mrs.Watanabe, Jedidiah
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA