Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:21 pm Yea boss I was right because my note addressed that notion directly did it not? A fractal is a single point that contains within it a map of its future (that is why the market is deterministic and why I respect Dow theory). Just like a person is first a seed and then follows a path to become a recognizable human being so too a fracture is first a see before it patterns out. So I hope my note makes sense? Do not wait for it because it does not wait for you. You already have the map of any point occurring at a low or one at high (Extrema) in your head use what is in your head that is your advantage. However for moves that you meet ongoing that notion you have originally works since you can read the stage of a flow with the pattern. Otherwise interpolate the map in direction when you see a tradable point at low or high using the pattern. It is dynamics man not "heads and shoulders" - there is nothing academic about it. So I hope you understand just study the map, know its parts and keep that in mind always as you trade or look at anything trade and then look in history to see it is true so when you see a point trade the map in your head you already know its future and looking at screenface for support and confirmation. Below is the trade I meant.

The Crow (-_-)
Thank you I'll try my best to put this in practice
These users thanked the author ItalianTrader for the post:
Darkdoji

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Planning Trades with Orbit
Let me restate the obvious. This is not "technical" analysis and lookbacks are not a simple function of time (days or bar hours, etc), if you look at it that way you are misinformed and I know people are taking numbers off of Orbit and jamming them into indicators. Problem is a) we read behaviour not trend b) the system (market) is a multifractal (multidimensional) and the series can change over time making the nonsense of indicators obvious - they are slaves and do not comprehend behaviour just as the entire "knowledge base" in "technical" analysis has not an iota of knowledge about market dynamics and simply jam indicators with random numbers. The reason why for instance planning here works has to do with explicit dynamical behaviour and conditions and we can have exception handling notified only if in fact we understand the basis of the behaviours involved. Ramming slave indicators with numbers picked here and there will not sustain the notions defined here and elsewhere on this forum. When things go wrong do not forget that at exponential rates of change errors multiply at exponential speeds. Chaos is a behaviour in the numbers when assets are traded. Keep that in mind it is the behaviour and not some lookback that you need to understand. Unless you know the math you would not know the difference until you run into trouble.
(-_-)

PS: This particular pattern of opportunity is not necessarily a constant (no 2 cycles are the same ever), so there are others more and less cohesive. So everything depends on the read and your response. But it is regular enough to understand and recognize. Also possible for other traders to identify others for our general library. You see when price begins to move there is nothing sedate about trading - so the more of these patterns you know and can recognize on the spur the more winning opportunities you have to increase account size.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Modahen77, Mundu19

The KSO
You must try to master the prototype starting with the most powerful Oscillator in the world by the time we are done with it (and even now if you understand how to read it). The concept below based on the labels you see is intuitively explicit and introverting how it works in range is key - let your imagination understand it and relate it to the clearly inductive price action we face everyday. So look again at the KSO below and based on the labels think about how it reads as you use it.

(-_-)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
Modahen77, Chickenspicy, Mundu19

I indicated here what I was trading clearly: viewtopic.php?p=1295509035&sid=5666eb97 ... 1295509035. But things have since changed or have they? Why am I holding my buys? And what is this? Do we not have a reversal? Or is it just a reversion? And what is this from the Crown Head to about the half way mark on the Screenshot Right-hand edge? Is that a Strange Attractor "saddle" at M30 window scale? What about the other attractor patterns including the one that just spiked a high? So what to expect next there? In any case what is wrong with Orbit Screenface? For all its phase synchrony not a long while ago look at it now - disarray? But I see some greens and patches of synchrony what does all this mean? We spoke - watch and work it all out one by one if you have that kind of energy. Recall to remember, you isolate behaviour to address it. And yes no news or any of the other usual suspect scarecrows which all add up to market noise. Price moves on its own - it is a market not an economics laboratory - a pattern whether or not a nuclear bomb went off somewhere that MUST complete. It is chaos and everyday the same. So you tell me if you care or just think about it.

The Crow - inverted (_-_)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Mundu19

An observation that others might find helpful. Automatic screen captures are convenient, but trying to later view the images, looking for "interesting events", is not vey convenient, and is even rather cumbersome. So rather than single-image captures, I use a video recorder that captures video of the MT4 window only. It has an adjustable frames-per-second (FPS), so currently, I reduced it to 10 FPS. (I can reduce the FPS even more if even smaller file size is desired.) This resulted in videos in MKV format of 11 hours 14 minutes that is 1.5 GB and a video of 2 hours 15 minutes that is 317 MB.

Now I can either run the video in a video player or open it in a video editor and easily scroll forward and back on the timeline until I see some "interesting" change occur. And then It is a simple matter of scrolling a few minutes before the event, start playing the video, and watch exactly how the indicators are changing.

With the vdeo editor, it is a simple matter to add comments and annotations, then trim out all of the uneeded material before and after this "interesting" part of the video, and save this very small clip.
These users thanked the author regit for the post (total 3):
ImpLaNT, RollerAndTrading, Darkdoji

regit wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:41 pm
This is a good idea and it will be very cool if you implement what was suggested. At the very least, this will contribute to the presence of content that can be discussed and some positive points identified. Believe me, Orbit is unlimited and everyone can see some of their own nuances that will be useful to others. I think that the Master will also take part in these discussions to the best of his ability. Let's not forget that he is very busy with the final implementation of his life's work.
What can I say on my own behalf... Listen carefully and read what the Master says. There are two truths - Orbit is always right and the Master is also always right. Yes, his language is quite difficult to understand, but read several times, think about it, look at the pictures that he accompanies his descriptions with. They have the key. Key to everything. Yes, he does not give straightforward instructions, and those that he gives are obligatory for understanding and execution. He is interested in giving you Orbit.
For example, I can give my situation when I argued with him about the Inverse On command because it seemed stupid to me when used separately, outside the rest of the screenface, but as time went on, I studied other aspects of the Orbit and it became clear in what light and what concept use this mechanism. But the moral is this - the Master was right. And he is always right. Therefore, you need to listen very sensitively and carefully to what he says.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
regit, Darkdoji

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:31 pm This is a good idea and it will be very cool if you implement what was suggested. At the very least, this will contribute to the presence of content that can be discussed and some positive points identified. Believe me, Orbit is unlimited and everyone can see some of their own nuances that will be useful to others. I think that the Master will also take part in these discussions to the best of his ability. Let's not forget that he is very busy with the final implementation of his life's work.
What can I say on my own behalf... Listen carefully and read what the Master says. There are two truths - Orbit is always right and the Master is also always right. Yes, his language is quite difficult to understand, but read several times, think about it, look at the pictures that he accompanies his descriptions with. They have the key. Key to everything. Yes, he does not give straightforward instructions, and those that he gives are obligatory for understanding and execution. He is interested in giving you Orbit.
For example, I can give my situation when I argued with him about the Inverse On command because it seemed stupid to me when used separately, outside the rest of the screenface, but as time went on, I studied other aspects of the Orbit and it became clear in what light and what concept use this mechanism. But the moral is this - the Master was right. And he is always right. Therefore, you need to listen very sensitively and carefully to what he says.
I would love for the master to use simple and objective language.

I understand his point, I also have the habit of expressing myself in a more formal way and things are not always clear, especially when it is necessary to use a translator.

If each member really did that of recording videos explaining in a simple and objective way, it would be much easier to understand what is being said.

One thing I've learned over the years I've been alive is that people are more dummies than we realize.

I've been studying trading for 2 years now and I still get lost with some things, but I'm still doing my best.

I already understood that Orbit doesn't work as I learned to see the market, but the truth is that maybe I don't really see the market as I was taught and that's why I'm working to learn how to use Orbir and how it shows me the market

Sorry for the outburst, I worked for some years with people that I consider to be very smart, geniuses and I feel that the more knowledge they have, the more they express themselves in a complex way that seems simple to them, but for dummies like me it was easier to have summed up in one sentence or direct action and I would have understood.

People are more ignorant than we think and I am one of them.
These users thanked the author RollerAndTrading for the post:
Darkdoji

RollerAndTrading wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:10 am
The Master simply calls a spade a spade and nothing more. And how should he call them if the corresponding terms have already been created and defined for them? Moreover, I will tell you that everything is quite possible to understand, if there is a desire to do it. In this sense, we are all in the same boat and the same information is available for us. It's like in school... Why does the same teacher have good and bad students? Because some people try harder and some people try less. That's the whole secret. To understand the essence of the Orbit it should not leave your head. In any free minute, these thoughts, pictures, etc. should return to your head, and then your brain will find its way sooner or later.
There is no point in explaining something, because my explanations can't replace for you the path that you must go through in order to one day come to the truth. All I can do is give some hints in which direction to move, but nothing more.
You are on the market for 2 years?? You are still a child... But it does not matter, because even a child can use Orbit, provided that he wants to understand it. In fact, everything is very simple, but you need to come to this.
Are you saying Orbit doesn't work because it doesn't show what you were learned?? And should it do it? It shows the current state of the market, not what you have been taught. And it always does it absolutely right.
I refused to use screenshots, not to mention making some videos, etc... I refused because they make little sense (remember the words of the Master - the screenface is secondary, it was created in order to accompany you in your position, to give you have confidence so that you understand at what point of the path of transformation X ----> Y you are now.) That is, something else is primary, isn't it ?? I just gave the first clue...
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
RollerAndTrading, Darkdoji