Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

ffsss wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:18 pm Could share template?
NO WAY!!!! lol (I'm kidding). Of course I can, I am extremely grateful for this forum. I customized the chart colors a bit as you can see, I put some colors based on Pantone.

I think you can see the settings of the indicators, but if not, this is the default. the ones that aren't, I'm posting here.

I hope you like it! I still have to add an STC , but I'm wondering which one... or another confirmation indicator. :D

any questions, you can tag me in this post or call me via PM.
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 6):
Chickenspicy, thomdel, KosmosDaBas, ujtrader, forrest85, ffsss

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:40 pm maybe that way, it can generate some profits. HA + Zscore in the direction of the Half trend + 1h.

I particularly liked the idea of this indicator.
i never thought about using the jma, thanks for reminding me!
here is a template i am using with it if you would like to try for the 1hr
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 3):
RodrigoRT7, KosmosDaBas, dmnik
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Chickenspicy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:44 am i never thought about using the jma, thanks for reminding me!
great!! I was going to ask you about volume indicators, there is a market profile that is great, but it locks the charts. I thought about the TDFI hypothesis, but I never managed to adapt to it in the graph, even the VQ or the WAE. Thanks a lot for the recommendation, when I get back home I'll take a look at the template.
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
Chickenspicy

I want to synchronize the third day by fractals. It's just an experiment.

Upper left corner.
fp the number of fractals (3) in the price.
fo is the number of fractals in the oscillator (oscillator RSI,CCI).
fa the number of fractals in MA (MA_Period, price, ma_method). The main graph, the red line.
f2 the number of fractals in the smoothed oscillator (MA_o_period, ma_method). Maroon.
These users thanked the author andrei-1 for the post:
Chickenspicy

Chickenspicy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:44 am i never thought about using the jma, thanks for reminding me!
the concept is excellent, I really liked this idea of breaking the central pivot/1 hour to give a directional bias to the trade. the only observation I would make is just about the profile volume being in front of the candles, it gets in the way a little. however, as soon as I review my indicators, I will definitely include a VAP as an exit target/barrier for my trades.
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
Chickenspicy