Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

I have updated the M5 and M15 Tpl , i have set the Fama to 9 now its a little bit slower but i think its better , dont forget use it like an exit if your trade go against you , it is not necessary for confirmation , use trend and 2dot for it ;)

i have added the dot set to 9 ( the medium blue and pink dots ) use it like second dot and like possible little profit when you are in doubt ;)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 3):
FLINN'S, thomdel, Mrs.Watanabe
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

Woodyz wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:40 am @ FOUR XXXX

Can you please configure the Semafor with button indi (Attached) to match the XU V46 semafor or put a button on the XU V46, as I am unable to emulate using the settings of the current buttoned semafor............

Thank you in advance
I will have a look at it over the weekend.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
Woodyz
nil desperandum

Another Little update i think more usefull :)

P.S. : place the indicator attached in PRICE folder ;)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 2):
thomdel, Mrs.Watanabe

Giangyforex wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:40 pm For a more clear view i suggest to place Vq on middle histogram like this ;)
Almost complete?
Congratulations! :clap: :clap: :clap:
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Its a sperimental version, if you want use it , try it in demo mode first ;)

Copy the attached indicator in PRICE folder :)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 2):
Mrs.Watanabe, eduarescobar