Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:39 pm Nadaraya-Watson estimator (Envelopes)

Added envelopes, since it recalculates doubt arrows or alerts would be very accurate.
Mrtool,

I don't know if it is possible or if you care to do it. Could you do something like this?

It is the Nadaraya Envelopes +xu ma simple.
Only send signals for buy when at least 60+ percent of the candle is below center line.
Only send signals for sell when at least 60+ percent of the candle is above the center line.
Cheers,

Opita

Re: Trend Indicators

PREETHI wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:38 pm Hi,mrtools, I tested this Sly Fox Halftrend-Rider EA and when it gets a signal, it closes almost immediately, which results to 100% loss, can you fix this?... once theres a buy signal, its meant to hold until the next sell signal, but it just closes immediately. please rectify it.
Hi, is there any additional information about this EA? Where can I find a guide on how to use this? Thanks!

Post a curiosity, I don't know if this half trend repaints, but I really liked your entry signals. When in doubt, I compared it with some of the Top Tier indicators on the Forum and came to the conclusion that the Hilo Channel Oma has a very similar signal in this configuration (and I believe it does not repaint)...
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
Akela

mrtools wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:14 am Made the histo 4 color and added a button.

Many times, looking at the iTrend avgs indicator, it is often only necessary to focus on the blue + red line.

It is expected that when the teacher has time, he will make a histo version of the iTrend avgs indicator (step ehlers optimal tracking filter histo) for easy comparison with other indicators, trend analysis and confirmation.

The merit is immeasurable!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
kbs

Lightningstorm7 wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:45 pm Greetings MrTools, is it possible for you to add color change of the middle buffer on candle close please? it would be a lifesaver for my eyes..

Best Regards
Try.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
Lightningstorm7, kvak, Chickenspicy, talaate, vvFish, Krunal Gajjar, nbibu, josi