Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Woodyz wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:38 pm I use the smart money concepts by LuxAlgo for my chart analysis free with TV.
Yes, I find it very good!
I know this has already been asked to be converted from Pinescript to MQ4, but nothing ever came of it unfortunately.
I think it's because Lux Algo has already releaced MT4/5 commercial version :think:
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Mrs.Watanabe wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:15 pm I think it's because Lux Algo has already releaced MT4/5 commercial version :think:
Lux Algo stopped selling MT4/MT5 commercial version last month
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Mrs.Watanabe
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:17 pm Lux Algo stopped selling MT4/MT5 commercial version last month
Ooooops
That's why they were selling it discount. :think:

Thanks,Mr.honje <3
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
Jedidiah
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Expect the teacher to add buttons for Step - PDFMA (MTF + Alerts + Arrows).

If you can add ! Step Ehlers Optimal Tracking Filter (mtf + arrows + alerts + candles + BTN + LB) this type of candle and (colored shade) signal line , that's even better!
:thumbup:

The merit is immeasurable!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
marwilli

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:30 pm Expect the teacher to add buttons for Step - PDFMA (MTF + Alerts + Arrows).

If you can add ! Step Ehlers Optimal Tracking Filter (mtf + arrows + alerts + candles + BTN + LB) this type of candle and (colored shade) signal line , that's even better!
:thumbup:

The merit is immeasurable!
if you want check this :)
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post:
太虚一毫
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently