Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

Giangyforex wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:47 pm oh no the vertical line are draw by me to see where the fama change and its possibe close trade ,

if you want i can give you the HTF cross line histo vertical indicator :)
Oh, I see
When you saved the templates, you also saved the vertical lines. ;)

Thank you very much for your quick response. <3

>if you want i can give you the HTF cross line histo vertical indicator
Yes, please,please :hug:
Thanks in advance <3
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

Giangyforex wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:27 am Voilà :)
Mci <3
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
Jedidiah
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Giangyforex wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:13 am And if in future the setup can suggest us the TP ? ;)

( i test it next week to see in realtime how work )

Looks like you're improving more and more. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

If someone want to test it and try this is the more filtered version on my setup always based on XXXX v46 :)

Always use XXXX v46 2 and copy price folder in the indicators folder ;)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Mrs.Watanabe, eduarescobar
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Giangyforex wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:38 pm If someone want to test it and try this is the more filtered version on my setup always based on XXXX v46 :)

Always use XXXX v46 2 and copy price folder in the indicators folder ;)
Hello,
it is magnificent your system.
I can't open like your configuration, I'm missing some indicators.
How did you place your folders so that I can open it like your picture attached.
And again thank you for your work.