Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

BabLeBaobab wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:56 am Great set up, try to use with mine for the last 2 days. Can you or somebody explain what are the points taken in consideration with the fibonacci green and blue?
Understand the white one witch is the fib retracement but can manage with the others.
Thanks a lot

Bab
They are Fibonacci Extensions, do a search on Youtube there are videos giving in-depth explanations. The green 61.8 level is very likely to have a retracement or trend change.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
BabLeBaobab, Jedidiah
nil desperandum

Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

Giangyforex wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:49 am Always work in progress :)

Always more easy and more Clean :)

It looks like a winning chart no matter where we make LONG entries. :In Love:
The sub-window is now colorful and motivating :Fire: , FAMA is avoiding unnecessary entries. :think:
:clap: :clap: :clap: <3 <3 <3
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

A great thanks to Kvak that support me with my requests ahah , this man is a saint ;)

And another Great thanks to Mr XXXX that give me the possibility to share my ideas here :)

new Fama with G-Ma 36 :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, Mrs.Watanabe, Mickey Abi, eduarescobar
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Hi guys so i attached here the indicators for this setup , download always from first page of this thread the XXXX 46 2 , copy the Price folder in the indicators folder , hope you find it useful and very easy i have tried to make it more easy and make our decision with less errors possible :)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 3):
Mrs.Watanabe, Skyold, eduarescobar
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Giangyforex wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:04 pm Hi guys so i attached here the indicators for this setup , download always from first page of this thread the XXXX 46 2 , copy the Price folder in the indicators folder , hope you find it useful and very easy i have tried to make it more easy and make our decision with less errors possible :)

Dear Mr. Giangyforex

I have nothing but admiration for your tremendous efforts. <3

By the way, what indicator are the gray dot vertical lines coming from? :think:
I took a quick look at parameters and couldn't figure it out, so please let me know. :cry:
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
eduarescobar
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)