Re: Velocity, Momentum & ROC Indicators for MT4

talaate wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:55 am hi mrtools
would you add alters option when indicatore line cross with signal line
regards
cumulative momentum averages (mtf).ex4
Had to make a new version, added alerts to it.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
talaate, sylvester21, vvFish, Krunal Gajjar

medotrader wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:21 am hello great coders
could anyone help me with these two indicators
could they be made into bar type histogram ?
thanx in advance
Since you posted an ex4 not sure how close this is to yours, but did a histo of the version i found.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

CodeRe: Velocity, Momentum & ROC Indicators for MT4

dmnik wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:07 pm Dear programmers! Be so kind, convert this script to code for MT4. Thank you!

The indicator is named "TMO Scalper" and is designed for lower time frame scalping, specifically 1-5 minute charts. Here's a breakdown of its features:

Time Frames: The indicator allows you to select three different time frames: TimeFrame1, TimeFrame2, and TimeFrame3.

TMO Oscillator Calculation: The indicator calculates a custom version of the "True Momentum Oscillator" (TMO) using the selected time frames. It then smooths the oscillator data with EMA (Exponential Moving Average) and generates signals based on the crossovers of the main and signal lines....
TMO (T)rue (M)omentum (O)scillator) MTF Special Scapler Version

As explained by the author L&L Capital:

• The TMO Scalper is a custom technical indicator that's designed exclusively for lower time frame scalping (1-5min charts)
  • This version of the TMO Oscillator will print the signals ONLY when the higher aggregation is aligned with the current (lower aggregation)

This version seems close to it. My settings are probably very poor was mainly just testing the settings after coding.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 13):
TransparentTrader, josi, dmnik, Jimmy, kvak, nathanvbasko, Krunal Gajjar, alexm, Skyold, Chickenspicy, dio889, Jedidiah, ParallelNative

mrtools wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:42 pm TMO (T)rue (M)omentum (O)scillator) MTF Special Scapler Version

As explained by the author L&L Capital:

• The TMO Scalper is a custom technical indicator that's designed exclusively for lower time frame scalping (1-5min charts)
  • This version of the TMO Oscillator will print the signals ONLY when the higher aggregation is aligned with the current (lower aggregation)

This version seems close to it. My settings are probably very poor was mainly just testing the settings after coding.
Another note normalized the indicator so maybe the outer levels would be more useful.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jimmy