Re: The FNC Greedy System

funchi wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:20 am Post #1 is older version, so please be careful.
I can't edit post #1.
Ask Jimmy if he can give you access to edit the 1st post when necessary, so that any updates, important info, loading instructions etc. are all available in the 1 specific post.
Keep it simple

1 question I have before I start throwing indicators into the data file, are we loading in the FNC folder with indicators or loading the indicator's separately into the MQL indicators folder ?
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post:
funchi

Woodyz wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:42 pm Ask Jimmy if he can give you access to edit the 1st post when necessary, so that any updates, important info, loading instructions etc. are all available in the 1 specific post.
Keep it simple

1 question I have before I start throwing indicators into the data file, are we loading in the FNC folder with indicators or loading the indicator's separately into the MQL indicators folder ?
delete older version, copy latest version.

structure of Download file and MQL folder I can't understand English very well. I can't speak English well.
I'm afraid that I may not understand what you say correctly.
These users thanked the author funchi for the post (total 4):
Woodyz, Mrs.Watanabe, saishala, horizon202
funchi's daughter

1337br wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:41 pm Friend, thank you so much for your dedication,
I'm trying hard on the xard system to get up I lost everything I had years ago in a pyramid scam, after that I took strength to study

I noticed that with these combinations of graphic times it is more difficult to appear a signal, yesterday I didn't have any signal from m15 to h1.
Is the second point on the higher chart time necessary?
I deleted it and left only the 2nd point on the lower timeframe... and now I'm testing it, leaving only the big signal on the higher timeframe without the 2nd point....
Thank you for experimenting.

I can't speak English well.
I can't articulate what I want to say.
These users thanked the author funchi for the post (total 2):
Mrs.Watanabe, saishala
funchi's daughter

I created an installer. (verified on Windows 10)
Installer_The FNC Greedy System.bat

When I run
Select latest version The FNC Greedy System folder. (source of copy)
selected, then
Select MT4 user folder. (copy destination)
selected, then
Copied.
Replace The FNC Greedy System files, but
Do not delete any other files.

It will be included from the next version.
These users thanked the author funchi for the post (total 3):
Mrs.Watanabe, saishala, ikarus
funchi's daughter

funchi wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:54 pm I created an installer. (verified on Windows 10)
Installer_The FNC Greedy System.bat

When I run
Select latest version The FNC Greedy System folder. (source of copy)

selected, then
Select MT4 user folder. (copy destination)

selected, then
Copied.
Replace The FNC Greedy System files, but
Do not delete any other files.

It will be included from the next version.
Getting better and better and better and better, just like TOYOTA's KAIZEN! :clap: :clap: :clap:
It would be great if you could make a simple manual for the parameters. <3 :hug:
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post (total 4):
saishala, funchi, ikarus, eduarescobar
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)