Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

Mendel wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:17 pm KG Support and Resistance_V2.mq4

This version of KG_Support_and_Resistance does not seem to load properly into MT4
Does anyone have the same problem?
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:36 am This version of KG_Support_and_Resistance does not seem to load properly into MT4
Does anyone have the same problem?
found a version that works

Mod edit: No links.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:06 am Support ressitance - Barry (extended) - indicator for MetaTrader 5

Dear mr tools
Is it possible to convert it to MT4 version?

Grateful
Barry Stander (Barry Lines) Support & Resistance for MT4

Made this version.

As explained by Mladen, previous versions of this indicator were based off Fractals with a fixed period for fractal calculations. This version allows any period for that. And the trader can choose any "level" of fractal to use for possible support resistance calculation.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, kvak, Jimmy, moey_dw, Chickenspicy, RplusT, saishala, BeatlemaniaSA, alexm

SadRe: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:16 am Barry Stander (Barry Lines) Support & Resistance for MT4
I have not heard of this Barry indicator before. How did Barry die Mrtools? Someone on Cycling forums said was squashed by an Antelope....... is this true
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

honje19960321 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:18 am in addition

12 candle delay issues fixed

I want to be able to add

MTF and candles ,button,Alarm

like this

Candles in the support-resistance range are gray
Candles breaking resistance are green
Candles breaking support are red

Gratitude
Try.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, alexm

moey_dw wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:13 pm I have not heard of this Barry indicator before. How did Barry die Mrtools? Someone on Cycling forums said was squashed by an Antelope....... is this true
Don't know heard of a South African cyclist named Burry Stander that was killed when he collided with a taxi, but Barry Stander don't know.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

A large arrow indicates a trend change, and a white arrow indicates an entry.
Judgment of the arrow will be based on the closing price. I think that some people think differently.
I think there is a gray horizontal line, and if the closing price crosses this line, it will be a trend reversal.

is a parameter. The top three are the same as ZigZag on MT4.
The alert function made it so that an alert will appear when an arrow appears. Haven't tried it yet though. I don't know if it will work, so please be careful.
The price display is the display of ZigZag's high and low prices.
For those who do not usually use ZigZag, it may be ant to erase only the color of the ZigZag line and display only the high and low prices.

It may not be exactly the same as the Dow theory, but please try it once.