Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:17 am Posted a version here
mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:16 am Made this version.

guess what i saw

is a huge gem.
Potential to be the Holy Grail

Thank you very much Mr.Tools
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:17 am Posted a version here
Dear Mr. Tools,
I think there might be something wrong with the code on the indicator. .
It seems that there is a gap with the MT5 version.
There is a delay of about 12 candlesticks
Can the fix be real time?

grateful
Attachments
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:16 am Made this version.
in addition

12 candle delay issues fixed

I want to be able to add

MTF and candles ,button,Alarm

like this

Candles in the support-resistance range are gray
Candles breaking resistance are green
Candles breaking support are red

Gratitude
Attachments

This gem has me too excited to sleep tonight.
Thanks FS thanks mladen thanks mr tools

:Rofl:
Chickenspicy

honje19960321 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:18 am in addition

12 candle delay issues fixed

I want to be able to add

MTF and candles ,button,Alarm

like this

Candles in the support-resistance range are gray
Candles breaking resistance are green
Candles breaking support are red

Gratitude
Reposted at the original post a version which is updating correctly.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

I am looking for an ALERT to tell me when a CANDLE has completed with a open/close price (NOT the high low price) of over 'an certain (adjustable) value'.
EG - if a candle opened at 101 and closed at 121 and the alert was set to show at + 25 it would not show but if it were set to 20 it would pop up the alert.
Thanks if anyknow knows of such an alert and particularly if the alert was to identify separate timeframes and charts - eg - alert for TF 15m on GBPUSD.
TEAMTRADER