Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:23 am It’s just that I don’t understand how, with such a strong price surge (look at the last candle), even the lower partitions of the KSO such as 2n, 3n remained red and did not change color... At the same time, I see that the fractal pattern section reacted and is quite consistent with the situation...
If I recall, DarkDoji said that the KSO lags quite a bit. But as I said, the display was not frozen, so I think that what I posted has the indictors all updated at that moment.
These users thanked the author regit for the post:
Darkdoji
The Crow hates eating crow, but serves himself nearly every day.

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Sorry been away for a bit --- which from the interactions I now see is not altogether a bad thing as everyone has felt free to express themselves. No one of course is right or wrong but from what I have read I think I am going to have to respond in a major way this weekend. This tool is supposed to be simplest and most profitable tool to trade both for experts and newbies. Indeed, the worst trader should be able to make 200 - 500$ per week by trading Orbit. However, it does appear that much is clouded about how to interface and use the readings of the tool and I will act to clear everything up. But before that time let me clear up a few points "technical" indicators such as MA's and Oscillators, etc carry zero information about the now and the future. They have their uses but they cannot tell you information about the right now and the future and are in a sense dangerous and the reliance on them and ideas about them (mostly baseless), is a source of much grief to those who depend on them. In Orbit they are handled such that they do not have such side effects since they are not applied directly to any indication but are related to the most important and critical indicator ever in trading the Chaos Semaphore. Think about it this way, If price is at an extreme point and turns down a) we do not know a lot about its future b) Our action or actions responding to the said turn is critical to profitability and especially on a consistent basis. Most indicators are slaves and will simply tell you price has turned down. But the pattern of pivoting tells you about the now and therefore the future. For instance, in my example, if there is further upside, a system of stops will occur say lower than the given high point (across the feed), the firmness of which tells you continuation or otherwise. The point I make in a hurry is that the market is fractured (dynamically broken up), and therefore the nested system of pivots or fractal primitives describe its state and structure at any point in time more exactly than Slave tools driven by heavily smoothed values coming off of so-called "technical" heuristics which are largely untreated (even incorrectly treated), for the drag this generates in chaotic space. Semaphores (i.e. the system of stops which they report), however, provide up to date information and in the time within which a trader can make profitable decisions. The MACD or other "technical" indicators therefore lag the system of pivots in the information they provide and are completely blind to the more critical information Semaphores actually provide when milked for such (apart from the fact they, especially MA's provide only partial information one side at a time and MA's and the others miss some of the information Chaos Stops or pattern provide). So the Rsi, MACD, MA's, etc rather belatedly correct to the information provided by the system of Chaos Semaphores constructed for an application and only partially (there are obviously several ways people have applied them but in Orbit they read chaotic fluctuations strictly and follow a specific pattern which expresses the equation underpinning the market). Making this fact clearer for all to see should set us all on a better path to reading the tool more effectively and with the required confidence. So lets wait to see what I can do to help. Another point I would like to bring up is that nothing "lags" in the Orbit setup -------> because of the way things are related. But yes it therefore implies that there is a way to look at things setup in that way. Again lets see how the weekend goes. Cheers everyone.
(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 5):
ImpLaNT, regit, Jackson Doh, ItalianTrader, Meyney

As you girls/guys know I trade pullbacks; impulse (stretching) and retrace (folding); same but different. Not 100% right but profitable. Dd/orbit approach is interesting;100% right, a pity sometimes MT4 will freeze with Orbit but let's take this GBPJPY 30M inverse on I managed to save every minute screenshot 30M chart

chart1 black arrow up is showing up first time into folding area...we want to buy low....KSO is attacking lows not ready for a buy
Attachments
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
ImpLaNT

Jackson Doh wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:32 pm I've finally had time this week to properly study Orbit. To aid my learning I've created some indicators which seemed to have turned out OK. These are all based on the Black Arrows / Semaphores so they will repaint and I would suggest refreshing charts regularly.

These indicators are derived from Mr Tools' ZigZag oscillator : viewtopic.php?p=1295504339#p1295504339
Very curious especially as I intend an important output over the weekend. Kindly explain for my learning:

i) What specific issues did you focus on in your study of the tool?
ii) What specific problems or issues did you have with the workings of the tool?
iii) What areas and in what ways do your indicators aid the understanding of Orbit the Tool?
iv) How specifically do they work to do so (short descriptors)?
v) What and in what areas have there been gains for you - in the sense of resolving specific problems or issues you may have had?
vi) And what general advantage(s) have your indicators provided users of the tool in the sense of improving understanding or performance?
Hope you do not mind,

Cheers,
(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Jackson Doh