Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

If I were a longer-term trader, then from this Daily TF, I would look for green semaphores to consider buying.

There was already a crown high that went down to a crown low.

From this crown low, a new crown high has not been reached, so still going up to it.

All Term Trades are gold except 9n. All cyclicality green except 9n. All upper KSOs green except 7n.

Currently, price stretched above MRI green line and now is making a red semaphore with black arrow with Fractal Patern's smaller partitions going down and the range arrow is still green with a magenta dot reading "Range Low", suggesting that a retracement is likely beginning.
These users thanked the author regit for the post:
Darkdoji
The Crow hates eating crow, but serves himself nearly every day.

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Here is the progress of the GBPUSD H1.

The move down now has Anti-Persistent series and several of the lower Cyclicality partitions that were green now include a red dot.

A green semaphore has now formed just below the MRI Pivot and Term Trades n-5n have all turend red and are closed, indicating more buying than selling is now underway.

The Price Action smallest shows "Rotation Low" and "Flag up".

Because there is a crown high, I am expecting to eventually see a crown low, so I have a short-term immediate selling bias. So I expect that the next swing up will make a lower high and not likely to travel much above the MRI green. So how far up the next up swing travels is of interest, becasue if it goes high enough, it can create a new crown high. If it makes a lower high, I will evaluate the conditions to see if a sell is appropriate.
Darkdoji

regit wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:20 pm The fact that you see all the KSO partitions in the upper zone suggests that an uptrend is clearly developing at the moment. The fact that almost all KSO partItions are colored red indicates that the uptrend is fading and is on its last legs.
This is not logical. If the KSO partitions are red in the upper zone, then I can understand that there is likely a transition into an uptrend underway. Therefore, it is not logical to then say , "The fact that almost all KSO partItions are colored red indicates that the uptrend is fading and is on its last legs." Perhaps you meant to say that the downtrend is fading rather than the uptrend?
Obviously, you took a screenshot at the moment when Orbit freezes. Otherwise, I can’t interpret such a state of KSO in relation to the price at the time of the screenshot.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
Darkdoji

regit wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:35 pm Today I would not open up with a such screenface. There is a serious danger of movement in the opposite direction.
Also, the magenta zizgzag has reached that crown top. The orange zigazag has also reached the crown top, but the magenta and orange zigzags are running on top of each other, so the orange cannot be seen. So, all three of the zigzgs are at the crown top.
By themselves, semaphores and zigzags don't carry any information, because they can be recalculated and moved accordingly with each occurrence of an extremum. With their help, you can simply see the separation of the price chart into certain stages on history. Directly on a live chart, they have almost zero information content.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, regit, Darkdoji

ImpLaNT wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:19 am By themselves, semaphores and zigzags don't carry any information, because they can be recalculated and moved accordingly with each occurrence of an extremum. With their help, you can simply see the separation of the price chart into certain stages on history. Directly on a live chart, they have almost zero information content.
add a basic macd then they do
world championship for traders thats all they used
market correction in % is what they represent
better then stochastic overbought or oversold or channel/s& r
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Chickenspicy wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:28 am add a basic macd then they do
world championship for traders thats all they used
market correction in % is what they represent
better then stochastic overbought or oversold or channel/s& r
That's all quite fine for World Championship for Traders, but that is not what this thread is about. This thread is about trading the chaos-based movement of price using specific indicators that are based on chaos calculations along with a few very specific other indicators that are essentially convenience aids in setting stop loss and take profit.

If you have installed the indicators from this thread, then perhaps you have some information that demonstrates how a basic MACD adds some useful information?

In any case, simply measuring the the distance between swing high and swing low and then calculating the % correction that the retracement makes doesn't require any any indicator at all.
Darkdoji

ImpLaNT wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:10 am Obviously, you took a screenshot at the moment when Orbit freezes. Otherwise, I can’t interpret such a state of KSO in relation to the price at the time of the screenshot.
you took a screenshot at the moment when Orbit freezes.
I'm not sure what you mean by that. Orbit was not frozen. I have the AutoRefresh indicator running, and I saw that the Orbit indicators were changing in real time.

ImpLaNT wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:19 am By themselves, semaphores and zigzags don't carry any information, because they can be recalculated and moved accordingly with each occurrence of an extremum. With their help, you can simply see the separation of the price chart into certain stages on history. Directly on a live chart, they have almost zero information content.
By themselves, semaphores and zigzags don't carry any information, because they can be recalculated
I disagree. When I see a crown top, this is different information than a mere red semaphore. And as I mentioned in a post above, when I see a crown top, I am especially interested in what happens with the next upswing, whether it breaks the high and recalcualates a new crown top, or if it is a lower high that is only a red semaphor.

And when the same crown top is also where all three zigzags converge, it conveys that at that moment, three different levels are possibly at a turning point, which is quite a different piece of information than when the three zigzags are each peaked at a different location at a given moment.

And for me, that is important information carrried by the semaphores/zigzags.

regit wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:04 am you took a screenshot at the moment when Orbit freezes.
I'm not sure what you mean by that. Orbit was not frozen. I have the Auto Update indicator running, and I saw that the Orbit indicators were changing in real time.
It’s just that I don’t understand how, with such a strong price surge (look at the last candle), even the lower partitions of the KSO such as 2n, 3n remained red and did not change color... At the same time, I see that the fractal pattern section reacted and is quite consistent with the situation...
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
regit, Darkdoji

regit wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:02 am That's all quite fine for World Championship for Traders, but that is not what this thread is about. This thread is about trading the chaos-based movement of price using specific indicators that are based on chaos calculations along with a few very specific other indicators that are essentially convenience aids in setting stop loss and take profit.

If you have installed the indicators from this thread, then perhaps you have some information that demonstrates how a basic MACD adds some useful information?

In any case, simply measuring the the distance between swing high and swing low and then calculating the % correction that the retracement makes doesn't require any any indicator at all.
😂 im out
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters