Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:45 pm No need to apologize, I understand that this is a very complex mathematical algorithm, where it is very difficult to take everything into account. Hangups are annoying at times, but they're minor compared to Orbit's usefulness.
Hangups are annoying at times, but they're minor compared to Orbit's usefulness. <------THIS!!!
The Crow hates eating crow, but serves himself nearly every day.

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

If I am considering a single specific partition, and this partition is in an up cycle and I see it in Persistent Series, then when there is a change to Anti-Persistent Series and a retracement is underway, will this retracement be a folding condition, from the viewpoint of the starting partition?

And further, if we examine this retracement move by zooming in to a smaller partition, will this display stretching? Or is there no specific correlation like this between the main Persistent Series and its retracements, but rather we can only observe the behavior as it progresses?
These users thanked the author regit for the post:
Darkdoji

I saw today this configuration It looks to me like this can be power trade buys at range lows and lows at the lower red MRI. However, I noted the KSO+ 2n-8n are all red, whereas in the Trading Orbit the Tool PDF, I see on page 10 the example has the KSO+ 2n-8n gold, and "Price attacking highs". So, in the case that I show with the red KSO, I would think "Price attacking lows in an upper area", which seems a bit odd to do. So, how would this be affecting a decision about whether to be buying, or even about whether there should be any trades made at all?
These users thanked the author regit for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, Darkdoji

regit wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:29 pm I saw today this configuration

It looks to me like this can be power trade buys at range lows and lows at the lower red MRI. However, I noted the KSO+ 2n-8n are all red, whereas in the Trading Orbit the Tool PDF, I see on page 10 the example has the KSO+ 2n-8n gold, and "Price attacking highs". So, in the case that I show with the red KSO, I would think "Price attacking lows in an upper area", which seems a bit odd to do. So, how would this be affecting a decision about whether to be buying, or even about whether there should be any trades made at all?
The fact that you see all the KSO partitions in the upper zone suggests that an uptrend is clearly developing at the moment. The fact that almost all KSO partItions are colored red indicates that the uptrend is fading and is on its last legs. Even the oldest partition 9n is no longer golden, but green. By the way, I don’t understand why you don’t see a junior n partition on KSO?
Trading - yes, there is definitely a buy signal from the MRI sell zone line, but at the moment its too late to buy (in my opinion), the price has rebounded too far from the end of the folding phase. Pay attention also to the 9n partition in the Term Trades section - it is directed strongly down. This suggests that there is some serious sells on the highs. Today I would not open up with a such screenface. There is a serious danger of movement in the opposite direction.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
regit

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:20 pm It would be better if you accompanied your question with a screenshot highlighting the specific elements of the screenface you are referring to.
As you know, it could take a long time before I find the Tool to be in the specific conditions that I am asking about. So for now, it is mainly about this indicator. When price is going up but has not yet made any retracements, you can see the Persistent Series. I don't have enough observation time with the Tool yet to know if this will occur only if price is beyond the MRI green level or if the indicator can turn to Persistent Series while it is within the MRI "ranging" levels and just passing through as price continues up and stretching is underway.

In any case, eventually, there will be a retracement. So, when this retracement is underway, the indicator can change to Anti-Persistent Series. And my question is, part1: will price now go into a folding (ranging) state? That is, now limit its range to between the red and green lines of the MRI? And part2: If we now zoom in to the partition on which this retracement is occurring, would we see that at this zoomed-in level, price is in a Persistent Series going down? And part3: At this zoomed-in partition, would the down move go through the series of folding and stretching to complete a cycle that on the larger partition simply shows price in a folding state?

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:56 pm The fact that you see all the KSO partitions in the upper zone suggests that an uptrend is clearly developing at the moment. The fact that almost all KSO partItions are colored red indicates that the uptrend is fading and is on its last legs. Even the oldest partition 9n is no longer golden, but green. By the way, I don’t understand why you don’t see a junior n partition on KSO?
Trading - yes, there is definitely a buy signal from the MRI sell zone line, but at the moment its too late to buy (in my opinion), the price has rebounded too far from the end of the folding phase. Pay attention also to the 9n partition in the Term Trades section - it is directed strongly down. This suggests that there is some serious sells on the highs. Today I would not open up with a such screenface. There is a serious danger of movement in the opposite direction.
The fact that you see all the KSO partitions in the upper zone suggests that an uptrend is clearly developing at the moment. The fact that almost all KSO partItions are colored red indicates that the uptrend is fading and is on its last legs.
This is not logical. If the KSO partitions are red in the upper zone, then I can understand that there is likely a transition into an uptrend underway. Therefore, it is not logical to then say , "The fact that almost all KSO partItions are colored red indicates that the uptrend is fading and is on its last legs." Perhaps you meant to say that the downtrend is fading rather than the uptrend?

As for trading, I agree that in that capture, it is already too late to make a buy. But when the green semaphore formed at the red MRI line, I would defintiely have looked to see if everything was in place to buy. And because the red KSO partitions are likely transitioning to green, if they were still red (or even blue) when I entered, I would really like to see them to begin turning green as price progressed up.
Darkdoji

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:56 pm The fact that you see all the KSO partitions in the upper zone suggests that an uptrend is clearly developing at the moment. The fact that almost all KSO partItions are colored red indicates that the uptrend is fading and is on its last legs. Even the oldest partition 9n is no longer golden, but green. By the way, I don’t understand why you don’t see a junior n partition on KSO?
Pay attention also to the 9n partition in the Term Trades section - it is directed strongly down.

I also see that n and 2n are green but closed, indicating that more selling than buying is underway on those partitions. So that with seeing a crown high would convince me to exit any buys.
Darkdoji

Today I would not open up with a such screenface. There is a serious danger of movement in the opposite direction.
Also, the magenta zizgzag has reached that crown top. The orange zigazag has also reached the crown top, but the magenta and orange zigzags are running on top of each other, so the orange cannot be seen. So, all three of the zigzgs are at the crown top.
Darkdoji

regit wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:01 pm As you know, it could take a long time before I find the Tool to be in the specific conditions that I am asking about. So for now, it is mainly about this indicator.

When price is going up but has not yet made any retracements, you can see the Persistent Series. I don't have enough observation time with the Tool yet to know if this will occur only if price is beyond the MRI green level or if the indicator can turn to Persistent Series while it is within the MRI "ranging" levels and just passing through as price continues up and stretching is underway.

In any case, eventually, there will be a retracement. So, when this retracement is underway, the indicator can change to Anti-Persistent Series. And my question is, part1: will price now go into a folding (ranging) state? That is, now limit its range to between the red and green lines of the MRI? And part2: If we now zoom in to the partition on which this retracement is occurring, would we see that at this zoomed-in level, price is in a Persistent Series going down? And part3: At this zoomed-in partition, would the down move go through the series of folding and stretching to complete a cycle that on the larger partition simply shows price in a folding state?
If you can't watch the behavior of the instrument throughout the day (and no one can), install an indicator that takes screenshots at the opening of each candle. It is very useful!
The Price Dynamics section consists of two arrows. The main purpose of this section is to give the trader a clear understanding of the moment in which phase the market is now - a trend (stretching) or a pullback (folding). If the arrows match in color and directions, this is a trend; if they don't match, it is a pullback. Returning the arrows to the matching state almost always guarantees that the folding phase is over. But unfortunately, with strong movements, this signal appears somewhat late. There is no binding of the behavior of these arrows with the MRI levels. MRI is a separate indicator that gives the trader an understanding around what level the price is consolidating and predicting a further outcome if the price rebounds from the level or breaks it. As for the interaction of partitions and arrows, only the master can answer for sure, because I don’t know what kind of mathematics is embedded inside the tool and whether there is a direct connection.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
Darkdoji