Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

I hope to help someone with this setup :)

Download the XXXX 46 2 from first page of this thread , copy the "Price" folder to indicators folder

I have attached the Tpl for M5 M15 and H1 everyone is little bit different.

Tell me if is good and if you have find interesting shots :)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 8):
Skyold, BabLeBaobab, eduarescobar, Chickenspicy, saishala, Mrs.Watanabe, KosmosDaBas, knglerxst
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

Sorry Guys i have corrected an error on Semafor for H1 TF , here the Tpl corrected :)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, Mrs.Watanabe, thomdel, KosmosDaBas, eduarescobar

Giangyforex wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:27 am I hope to help someone with this setup :)

Download the XXXX 46 2 from first page of this thread , copy the "Price" folder to indicators folder

Dear Mr. Giangyforex

Do you wait until all TMA bands(M5 M15 and H1) are the same color before entering?
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Mrs.Watanabe wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:32 pm Dear Mr. Giangyforex

Do you wait until all TMA bands(M5 M15 and H1) are the same color before entering?
No Mrs Watanabe is not necessary , use the system follow simple the 2dot setup , after i make some screen to show how i see the setup :)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 2):
Mrs.Watanabe, eduarescobar

Giangyforex wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:35 pm Its some example based on M5 charts, But its the same for all TF , obviously for best setup look always the Higher TF :)

Thank you very much for your kind explanation <3 :hug:
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
saishala
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Giangyforex wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:27 am I hope to help someone with this setup :)

I'm really liking the three Supertrend indicators. On the 5m, they seem to give a good indication of daily directional bias when they're all the same color.

This is a little variation of my setup, added KvaK Rmi that is more easy to see and his Rsi if someone like to use it , i added mini Tma center line his cross with the Ma's maybe interesting , and i have disable M5 semafor now is only Hft semafor with triangles dot , and setup 2 trend histo with " standard error" setting set to M5 and M15 :)

P.s.: copy the indicators in Price folder :)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post:
Mrs.Watanabe