Re: Looking forward to mrtools teacher writing Sidus EA

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:36 am "Calculate the total profit of all positions, regardless of the number of trades and phantoms" —— my understanding is that if the order is placed manually, the EA also recognizes that when the profit reaches the "specified profit level " when the EA closes all positions.

If such a goal is achieved, it is equivalent to "EA automated trading + manual trading", i.e. "EA intelligence + artificial intelligence", like chatGPT, surprising people!
EA is good! :thumbup:

As stated in the previous post: Calculate the total profit of all positions, regardless of the number of trades and phantoms" - my understanding is that if the order is placed manually, the EA will also recognize that the EA closes all positions when the profit reaches the "specified profit level".

Once "Expert Advisor automatic trading + manual trading" is realized, I am very satisfied!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Jedidiah

When can a neural network AI make EA automatic trading :wtf:
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 2:54 pm Got these from another forum, one is vertical the other is horizontal uses button for your trade choices, you manually enter a trade and go from there, would advise to use on demo until familiar with it. You will need the include file to be posted in your mt4/experts/include folder for everything to work.

In my opinion, Sidus avgs filtered Ea is perfect! :thumbup:

Expect the teacher to make it into a Button EA-style panel.

Thus realizing Expert Advisor automated trading + manual trading.

The merit is immeasurable!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
Akela, Banzai