Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 6:58 am Hello everyone.
Let me upload the indicators from Mr. Mladen here. Possibility to use timeframe as in MT5.

1 minute
2 minutes
3 minutes
4 minutes
5 minutes
6 minutes
10 minutes
12 minutes
15 minutes
20 minutes
30 minutes
1 hour
2 hours
3 hours
4 hours
6 hours
8 hours
12 hours
daily
weekly
monthly

Happy trading.

For the Stochastic version, see here: Stochastic (Any Time Frame) indicator for MT4

Forex is the art of short-term trading! Don't try to trade larger trends. That kind of big cyclical trend is unattainable.

Momentum emphasized RSI (any time frame) is an excellent indicator.

M10, M12 these two strange cycles, good! If other excellent indicators, also scalping with these two cycles, is ideal.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Chickenspicy

Dear Mr.kvak.

Is it possible to display vertical line of rsioma(++xuhisto) in the forefront?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Mrs. Watanabe
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Mrs.Watanabe wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:19 am Dear Mr.kvak.

Is it possible to display vertical line of rsioma(++xuhisto) in the forefront?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Mrs. Watanabe
Iam trying different things but nothing working. BTW I found source here and I made this new version where you may switch off fills. Dont know periods for each timeframe, but I think is close to mr. Xard version....
HERE
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
Mrs.Watanabe, thomdel

kvak wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:38 am Iam trying different things but nothing working. BTW I found source here and I made this new version where you may switch off fills. Dont know periods for each timeframe, but I think is close to mr. Xard version....
HERE
Thank you very much,sir. <3 <3 <3
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

kvak wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:57 am Here is version what is working with channel,....

wow! :In Love:
Thank you very very much from the bottom of my heart. :hug: <3 <3 <3
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
Chickenspicy
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

FoxFoxicle wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:49 pm Hello great coders of all time, may I respectfully request for a simple line with arrows like shown below for any RSI indicator? :)

Whenever previous day's RSI high or low has been breached, a line will draw and will stop there then an arrow will appear just like in the picture.

TIA
Anyone Please it seems good idea
These users thanked the author rocktheedge for the post:
FoxFoxicle