Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

So , download the XXXX 46 2 from the first page of this tread , i have attached the optional indicator in the rar file attached and the tpl file , place the folder named PRICE in the indicator folder.

tell me if it work :)

it must be appear like this mine actual test setup :)

p.s. : the tpl file named experiment is only for the lateral indicator its a test there is RMI for momentum , Wae for volume , abs for strenght and DMI wilder for directional trend, but im testing it , the arrow that you see on the charts are a simple crossover based on M1 9 and 18 MAs i use it for close when i m not sure :)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, dmnik, eduarescobar, Mrs.Watanabe
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

I have made a fast shot to touch the m15 tma band and close the trade, for my personal experience when you see a movement and you are frenetic and you want to enter fast and follow your mind without the strategy setup this is more dangerous and usually may cause a bad trade , so simply wait another dot and shot again
Attachments
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, eduarescobar
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA