Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

kvak wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:01 am Here is mod where you may switch wick to off (dont displayed).
Hi @kvak

If no problem can you add button ON/OFF ?

Thx :hug:

Ps.

Your boys kicked my boys ass in football. Czech Republic - Poland 3 - 1. Cobgratz ;)

Tickets outside the stadium were expensive about 2000 Czech crown :sweat: Peoples wanted saw Lewandowski :Rofl:

Regards

Greg
These users thanked the author Greg82 for the post:
kvak

Greg82 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:23 am Hi @kvak

If no problem can you add button ON/OFF ?

Thx :hug:

Ps.

Your boys kicked my boys ass in football. Czech Republic - Poland 3 - 1. Cobgratz ;)

Tickets outside the stadium were expensive about 2000 Czech crown :sweat: Peoples wanted saw Lewandowski :Rofl:

Regards

Greg
Hello, here is buttoned version....
ps: yes i watched it :)
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 9):
Greg82, nathanvbasko, RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy, BeatlemaniaSA, dmnik, sachinarora, Akela, 88FX88

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:03 pm hello my friends, how are you? look at this result today in this indicator according to the backtest of nnfx! he posted today, about this one, it seems very promising :D
in addition to this post, if you watched the NNFX video, he mentions a HA Smooth with 4 settings, which is the one I printed here. however, ours only has two, so I'm sharing the configuration that gives the same result as the one quoted in the photo. :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
opita