Re: Cronex Taichi Indicators for MT4

Jimmy wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:56 pm Cronex Taichi Indicators for MT4

This is the full set of Cronex Taichi indicators coded by Mladen.
The Cronex Taichi was originally designed by Sergey Kazachenko but improvements were made by Mladen who also created a Separate Window version and a beautiful Histogram version as well.
I use cronex taichi - histo nmc BT alerts.mq4 . :thumbup:

The original version of the 3 (default) moving averages, can they be replaced with other averages? That is, add all moving averages?

Correspondingly, add all moving averages in the HISTO version too?

The merit is immeasurable!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:43 am I use cronex taichi - histo nmc BT alerts.mq4 . :thumbup:

The original version of the 3 (default) moving averages, can they be replaced with other averages? That is, add all moving averages?

Okay brother let's see what Mrtools says. Sorry that I had to edit your "quote" and make it shorter because it was very long to scroll.

As we are still carrying out a lot of work migrating our forum to the latest (stable) version, I will work with the developer to modernize the quote boxes so they will be shorter to scroll once our update has been completed 🙂
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:43 am I use cronex taichi - histo nmc BT alerts.mq4 . :thumbup:

Not by my computer right now, if no one gets to it before tomorrow evening will see what I can do with it.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, vvFish

This a version not using the built in Ichimoku, it's quite a bit different but still seems it might be useful, still working on the built in Ichimoku version, having problems figuring out the forward shift part in strict mode.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
太虚一毫, Jimmy, sylvester21, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah, thomdel

mrtools wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:23 pm This a version not using the built in Ichimoku, it's quite a bit different but still seems it might be useful, still working on the built in Ichimoku version, having problems figuring out the forward shift part in strict mode.
Very good. Teachers can make AVGS histo versions. :thumbup:

(The histo version can see the subtleties)
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah