DownloadRe: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:35 pm Sorry, I don't think this is the correct entry. You are trading against a downward arrow

Hi,
Thank you for your point of view,My thought on this is that the trade was taken on the major semaphor which from what I understood should go to (make) another major semaphor, which mean that at some time would inevitably imply a minor counter semaphor +downward arrow till the reach of the major,of course i may missed something.
Let's wait the Master @DarkDoji for further observations.
The trade now :
These users thanked the author ItalianTrader for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, regit

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ItalianTrader wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:30 pm

The Inverse on command is used to enter the market at the end of the folding phase. That is, we know from the doctor's theory that the market consists of alternating phases of folding and stratching. Our goal is to use the Inverse on command wisely for early entry into the direction of the new stretch phase. If we look at your picture, we see that the main active force is still downward, the screenface speaks about this. Based on the screenface, you should have looked down for the entry after downward arrow. That's why I was against using Inverse on command separately from the rest of the screenface. But the experience of the master is such that he already subconsciously sees these phases with just a glance and unmistakably determines the directions, which we still don't know how to do, but we need to strive for this. And I think that this can be achieved through constant observation and training.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 4):
ItalianTrader, Darkdoji, regit, Modahen77

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Hi,
Just to remind all of something Darkdoji said, if Cyclicality dot1 changes against a trade you are in with any kind of black arrow, just close the trade as you can can enter the new trade and recover any loss and more until we get more experience with the semafor patterns and Orbit. I am starting to see a bit of progress since last weekends tutorials.
Davie
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post (total 4):
ImpLaNT, ItalianTrader, Darkdoji, regit

Okay guys lets solve this once and for all.

i. I have changed the inverse on command in a way that follows the concept but that will not confuse anyone any more.

ii. Reversals begin from left to right and now I have matched the inverse on command so that it changes as the screenface begins to change. That is, both screenface and inverse on now timed together and no one needs to be confused about direction.

iii. So still very sure but simpler to understand and follow. One problem with this though is that in Orbit you must place stop at the last semaphore on change. But now this will be farther than before so people may worry about that but since the move is sure from point of change there is not a lot to worry about.

iv. Over the weekend will elaborate but below are a) Inverse On early entry and b) Inverse on standard entry I will trade based on early entry. Look at the screenshots and think about what has changed but over the weekend will make all clear. But the main thing is equalizing the n and 6n partitions and shifting inverse on from n to 6n as you see in early entry -- observe how the screen face is changing the same time from left ordinal and term arrow to range arrow in standard entry.

V. Make your notes on these and weekend I will lay out a detailed brief. Cheers everyone.

(-_-)

PS: This is a major shift so requires a version change but again cannot eat your cake and still have it.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 5):
ItalianTrader, Dave111, regit, Modahen77, Mundu19

ImpLaNT wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:22 pm

The Inverse on command is used to enter the market at the end of the folding phase. That is, we know from the doctor's theory that the market consists of alternating phases of folding and stratching. Our goal is to use the Inverse on command wisely for early entry into the direction of the new stretch phase. If we look at your picture, we see that the main active force is still downward, the screenface speaks about this. Based on the screenface, you should have looked down for the entry after downward arrow. That's why I was against using Inverse on command separately from the rest of the screenface. But the experience of the master is such that he already subconsciously sees these phases with just a glance and unmistakably determines the directions, which we still don't know how to do, but we need to strive for this. And I think that this can be achieved through constant observation and training.
ImpLaNT's take here is exceptionally correct and we should keep this in mind for the future (just in the general sense of things). In addition, in the new screenface there will be no more debate you just enter on INVERSE ON (early entry or if you prefer standard entry). After six months of using the tool that way, you will find that thoughts of betting the farm on this plus the neighbours farm as well LOL, will not be far off from the mindset that comes along with this setup (after you have tested it for yourself please - do not take my word for it because what is not proved by you is NOT your truth). The trades however would tend to be longer in (direction or) range. It is a very powerful change we have made because now you really do not have to work out what the trade is in any sense just trade on inverse on --- far much simpler (will lay out all the other implications over the weekend).

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
ItalianTrader, regit

DownloadRe: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Display problems.

I am running Windows 8.1
I have a live account with 8Cap and a demo account with TemplerFX.

I used the files in BBB)Orbit defintions.zip

I got exactly the same display problem with both brokers.

I then updated Webdings and the 3 Wingdings fonts. The problem remains the same,
==================

I first installed all of the files onMT4 and refreshed.
I opened a new chart, then attached the template Orbit Definitions, and had a quick flash as shown below. After this flash, the chart then simply displays some of the lines, MRI, and semaphores.
NOTE: If you look carefully at the Navigator panel at the Orbit the Tool Seal3 icon, the tiny diamond is grey, but on all of the other EA icons, it is yellow. I noticed also the same grey diamond on all of the indicators that I added. Why is that, and is it showing that there is some kind of problem with these objects?
(OK, I found what the grey diamond indicates ) I also tried to drag-drop the EA onto the chart. As you can see in the upper right corner, it initially is attached and active, but immediately after clicking OK, it is removed. Could this simply be some odd behavior produced only in Windows 8.1? I have Windows 10 on another computer that I will try on the weekend.

Here is the version and build of the TemplerFX MT4 that I recently installed. On the 8Cap account, it is Version 4.00 build 1380
The Crow hates eating crow, but serves himself nearly every day.