Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

1337br wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:24 pm Opa irmao tudo tranquilo tambem....

entao amigo, eu estou anos estudando e lutando.... como te falei perdi tudo que tinha em 2014 em uma pirâmide financeira ...
somente agora consegui levantar um capital para operar mas ainda estou na conta demo....
larguei tudo que estudei por anos e todos os sistemas que baixei (foram muitos) pra me dedicar ao sistema xard.....

Esse sistema ja existe faz anos, e o criador esta sempre se empenhando e atualizando .... entao resolvi levar isso a serio e me dedicar totalmente ao sistema...
Tambem estou sem trabalho e tentando me dedicar o dia todo a esse sistema, vamos nos unir....!!!

o que esta faltando é um tutorial (*****atualizado os que tem aqui no forum ja li) passo a passo, do que é preciso olhar , exemplos de operações , algo bem direto mesmo para acabar essa confusão....
Não sei se estou pedindo muito... pois todo sistema vem um pdf explicando passo a passo do que fazer com exemplos....
acho que isso seria o básico do básico para acabar com as duvidas e evitar perguntas desnecessárias .. evitaria desgastar muita gente

Oops brother, all calm too....

So friend, I've been studying and fighting for years.... as I told you I lost everything I had in 2014 in a financial pyramid...
I have only now managed to raise capital to operate but I am still on the demo account....
I dropped everything I studied for years and all the systems I downloaded (there were many) to dedicate myself to the xard system.....

This system has been around for years, and the creator is always making an effort and updating it.... so I decided to take it seriously and dedicate myself completely to the system...
I'm out of work and trying to dedicate myself all day to this system, let's unite....!!!

what's missing is a tutorial (*****updated the ones you have here on the forum I've read) step by step, what you need to look at, examples of operations, something very direct even to end this confusion ....
I don't know if I'm asking too much... because every system comes with a pdf explaining step by step what to do with examples....
I think this would be the basics of the basics to end doubts and avoid unnecessary questions.. it would avoid wearing out a lot of people
hey bro, BR here too, use Vwap Zscore, Avg Zscore or Jma Zscore....u will like it :D
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 3):
Mustafa, 1337br, sylvester21

1337br wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:56 am fala mano fmz ai?
send here the indicators.. thanks
ai estão.

here we go...
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 3):
1337br, waal69, sylvester21

indrayugi wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:10 pm It is just no luck for me, or gold is going crazy today?
Gold is about to bust the roof i wouldnt short it over long time
Fomc rate hikes, destroying the dollar intentionally by Joe for cbdc
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 3):
Forexlearner, RodrigoRT7, indrayugi
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters