Re: ICT indicators and SMC indicators you can share

nathanvbasko wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:53 am During FX fixings, I monitor price action. Recently, I discovered ICT, which seems to work if you think about Time & Price.

Over time, I will use my technical system or other tools that work for me to manage my trades (entry/exit) with ICT concepts in mind.
...But honestly, ICT seems like a sugar coated supply & demand ; )--- at least in a more detailed approach given for those retail traders without access to premium data.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
RodrigoRT7
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Re: ICT indicators and SMC indicators you can share

reteid2222 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:13 am the indicators you share can t be used with EAs... and nobody knows how they work... from my point of view 100% useless....like a big hill of junk
Greetings from the world of high usage and EA creation... Retina
But who said that these indicators could be used to create an EA? you are a bit hard on me. I said in my first post that I almost didn't use them anymore, that I had switched to something simpler (and more logical for me). I use market structure, kill zone, orders blocks (imbalance but there is no correct indicator on mt4) PDL PDH and a little bit of sessions. Take a xanax, it might calm you down.
Attachments
These users thanked the author legat12 for the post:
RodrigoRT7