Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:56 pm Try now.
MrTools, would you possibly be willing to code one of these where the arrows that are on the oscillator are on the main chart window? I'm kind of blind, and the arrows on the oscillator are a bit small for me to see, especially because I've got to make the oscillator small enough that I can still see the chart clearly. If you don't have time, no problem, but if you do, I'd greatly appreciate it.

rain wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:19 pm MrTools, would you possibly be willing to code one of these where the arrows that are on the oscillator are on the main chart window? I'm kind of blind, and the arrows on the oscillator are a bit small for me to see, especially because I've got to make the oscillator small enough that I can still see the chart clearly. If you don't have time, no problem, but if you do, I'd greatly appreciate it.
If nobody gets to it by tomorrow, will change the arrows.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
rain

rain wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:19 pm MrTools, would you possibly be willing to code one of these where the arrows that are on the oscillator are on the main chart window? I'm kind of blind, and the arrows on the oscillator are a bit small for me to see, especially because I've got to make the oscillator small enough that I can still see the chart clearly. If you don't have time, no problem, but if you do, I'd greatly appreciate it.
What about the chart arrows that are being used now, do you want to keep them too? Btw haven't started on it yet, my yard needed mowing and learning i'm not very young anymore, it kicked me butt.
Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:13 am What about the chart arrows that are being used now, do you want to keep them too? Btw haven't started on it yet, my yard needed mowing and learning i'm not very young anymore, it kicked me butt.
Can we remove the arrows currently on the chart or just leave them disabled so if someone else wants them, they can use them? I just need the ones currently on the oscillator on the main chart along with alerts and MTF PLEASE. Thank you! Sorry for the late reply due to forum issues today!

rain wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:41 pm Can we remove the arrows currently on the chart or just leave them disabled so if someone else wants them, they can use them? I just need the ones currently on the oscillator on the main chart along with alerts and MTF PLEASE. Thank you! Sorry for the late reply due to forum issues today!
Sorry just realized I'm not able to shift the object oriented arrows the way they are shifted, coded the whole thing before I remembered.
rain