Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
SijjiN
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Monthly/Weekly/Daily Open Lines indicator.
Watch price action around those lines for high reward/risk entries.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7

Hello,

I wonder if someone can help with a fault with this indicator. ON/OFF Button not saving.

I have saved the indicator in my trading system with the ON/OFF button turned OFF.

However, when I open my MT4 the indicator is showing, even though I saved it as OFF.

Can someone fix this so when I open my MT4, the indicator is OFF until I click the ON button?

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, maroka

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, SijjiN, RodrigoRT7, maroka