Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

We show the structure of Inverse On trading. You follow the money and how you trade along a major diagonal is your strategy since you can trade scalp, intraday or hold to end of current diagonal. This thing is simple - you are trading in risk free space when you trade Orbit diagonals (that is what is meant by a deterministic system (market)). Do not be scared it works and is not theory it is science applied to a known process i.e. trading in a way that has NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE that does not make it wrong in any sense just NEW.

(-_-)

PS: The file below is for ImpLaNT and others who need translation
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, Mundu19

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Being quite dissatisfied with trading systems and concepts that are currently used and taught, I developed a system that requires multiple timeframes and an indicator. However, I have had some interest in choas theory applied to financial markets because it provides, among other things, an explanation for black swan events as part of the system rather making them exceptional outliers . Although publications have found that both a determinisic and a random element are present, none of them provide a basis for developing any kind of practical trading system. So I was most pleased to find this thread that provides a practical tool that provides guidance and insight about the progression of price through fractal space in such a way that it provides an edge for positive results in Forex trading.

After reading the entire thread, it is clear that typical traders are confused, even baffled, by the information that Orbit the Tool provides. One reason is that the terms beinng used with this tool are unfamiliar (who has encountered "affine fractal", "bijection", "logistics map" before seeeing them in this thread?). Although I have yet to initiate any trades based on the tool, I find that my current high win rate system that uses multiple time frames and the inter-relationships bewteen indicators has made it relatively easy to grasp the fractures of chaotic space as being a similar concept to smaller time frames being a zoomed-in view of a portion of larger time frames. One must have a view of several levels of fractures in order to properly determine where price is presently, where it has been in the recent past, and as price progresses, what signals to look for that indicate a change has occurrred on a level. Trend trading is probably the closest analogy that is familiar to most readers to using Orbit the Tool. A higher time frame is checked for direction, then a smaller time frame used to find where a retracement occurs that when it returns to the direction of the larger time frame, can then be used for entering a trade.

I have many other interestes, so may not be a regular or consistent contributor.
These users thanked the author regit for the post:
Darkdoji
The Crow hates eating crow, but serves himself nearly every day.

regit wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:01 pm . A higher time frame is checked for direction, then a smaller time frame used to find where a retracement occurs that when it returns to the direction of the larger time frame, can then be used for entering a trade.

I have many other interestes, so may not be a regular or consistent contributor.
No need for the notion of time frames as fractals are the same regardless of scale. So higher or lower time frames do not provide any additional information not already incorporated in say the 4n window. That is the meaning in implication of trading a fractal. You are trading space in which all fractures carry the same information at the different scales of market view.

Thanks so much for your visit and thank you for your very insightful words and thoughts please make it at least once a week we need your contribution. Cheers

(-_-)

ImpLaNT wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:52 pm Master, what is the sign of the end of FLE for you? Is it n color change in KSO?

No it is change in fractal patterns n -5n. You need to practice and test that because you need to be sure of amplitude. Not difficult but need practice. May help to use RSi indicator so that a) indicator level = KSO + if fractal patterns change n - 5n b) by practicing this way for 4n or M30 window you can get it and also trade in FLE better. Soon you forget the RSi or T3 Stochastic and just use KSO + fractal patterns.

SORRY I GAVE WRONG ANSWER: But still valid for start of FLE e.g. my screenshot. But for end it is inverse on. If in bullish FLE end = Low black arrow plus inverse on if in bearish FLE high black arrow plus invers on.

(-_-)
If you do or do not want to use oscillators directly on the template use snaps to see behaviour at tops and bottoms and the pattern of fractal patterns Icons or context reader.
ImpLaNT, regit

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:15 pm No need for the notion of time frames as fractals are the same regardless of scale. So higher or lower time frames do not provide any additional information not already incorporated in say the 4n window. That is the meaning in implication of trading a fractal. You are trading space in which all fractures carry the same information at the different scales of market view.

Thanks so much for your visit and thank you for your very insightful words and thoughts please make it at least once a week we need your contribution. Cheers

(-_-)
I mentioned the use of multiple time frames merely as the closest analogy to the multiple fractures that typical traders might understand without any intention of implying any real correspondence between the two. A single price bar on H4 displays little information because details have been encapsulated. However, the 16 bars that comprise that single H4 bar definitely provide more information about that H4 bar. Similarly, the n-9n fractal pattern indicator displays information about this series of fractals, with the smaller changing more often than the larger.

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:31 pm No it is change in fractal patterns n -5n. You need to practice and test that because you need to be sure of amplitude. Not difficult but need practice. May help to use RSi indicator so that a) indicator level = KSO + if fractal patterns change n - 5n b) by practicing this way for 4n or M30 window you can get it and also trade in FLE better. Soon you forget the RSi or T3 Stochastic and just use KSO + fractal patterns.

SORRY I GAVE WRONG ANSWER: But still valid for start of FLE e.g. my screenshot. But for end it is inverse on. If in bullish FLE end = Low black arrow plus inverse on if in bearish FLE high black arrow plus invers on.

(-_-)
If you do or do not want to use oscillators directly on the template use snaps to see behaviour at tops and bottoms and the pattern of fractal patterns Icons or context reader.
Is end of FLE Inverse ON?
No it is change in fractal patterns n -5n.
SORRY I GAVE WRONG ANSWER: But still valid for start of FLE

This causes me a bit of confusion. From the conversation, the start of an FLE has different conditions than the end of an FLE. Intuitively, I would expect that the end of FLE also marks the start of FLE in the opposite direction. However, the fact that you stated the FLE start is signaled by change in fractal patterns n-5n indicates that after an FLE ends, a new FLE does not immediately begin, because more fractals are required to change, and it is not likely that all of the required changes will be in place at the time that the FLE end is signaled.

regit wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:20 pm Is end of FLE Inverse ON?
No it is change in fractal patterns n -5n.
SORRY I GAVE WRONG ANSWER: But still valid for start of FLE

This causes me a bit of confusion. From the conversation, the start of an FLE has different conditions than the end of an FLE. Intuitively, I would expect that the end of FLE also marks the start of FLE in the opposite direction. However, the fact that you stated the FLE start is signaled by change in fractal patterns n-5n indicates that after an FLE ends, a new FLE does not immediately begin, because more fractals are required to change, and it is not likely that all of the required changes will be in place at the time that the FLE end is signaled.
No a fractal is a complete construct a shape that has one and one intention alone to displace the highest and the lowest points in range following a bijective sequence (of significant points). So yes at the time fractals begin a routine to collapse into the singularity, a spike event had been delivered e.g at high (the turn in history), so the fractals then begin to collapse into the singularity such that they stop just about infinity. The new point established is the pivot at low in this case to trigger inverse flow. It maintains a certain topological position or weight to assure that the next shape is the same as the last. Of course depending on many factors, but mainly whether the fracture is contracting or expanding the shape locally and or globally. Now the point you need is this the high is left hand (history) the low is right (the right now). The equation says the next point depends only on the point now. So the point in history is assumed in the point now. Therefore Orbit reads that through a pattern change. This is why we read that via pattern - the only variable that changed at the time when everything else was fixed in space. This gives exact timing. I hope this provides a good picture of what we are talking about.
Cheers,
(-_-)

Doing this as I trade so a bit of stress as I forget points (I am a very old man). In any case the main point is that in fact the end is exactly the same as the begin but we read an equation that simplifies the reality and so because we therefore do NOT provide for the past and assume it in the present the load on the algorithm is also reduced such that everyone is happy. The setup is a match of equally significant points at opposite ends of their their signed and assigned spectrum.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
regit

regit wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:10 pm I mentioned the use of multiple time frames merely as the closest analogy to the multiple fractures that typical traders might understand without any intention of implying any real correspondence between the two. A single price bar on H4 displays little information because details have been encapsulated. However, the 16 bars that comprise that single H4 bar definitely provide more information about that H4 bar. Similarly, the n-9n fractal pattern indicator displays information about this series of fractals, with the smaller changing more often than the larger.
Yes I am inclined to agree with you somewhat really and yes the 9n bar fluctuates vertically per current bar. But bars are a convenience for representing the path of a single point. Bars do not depict the actual bounded space within which the singularity expresses and do not show the activity we track that clearly (so you must visualize a lot). But all partitions receive current information at the same time and to the same amount across the feed. This is because we are dealing with a singularity that is simultaneously present across all the market time dimensions by which the market is viewed. So sure we may desire to see in size certain perspectives but that is by historical review and in terms of what is going on now all fractures are equally informed as parts of a whole. Which means partitioned fractals contain exactly the same information at all times regardless of scale. True that the horizontal expression of the fractures in partitions to the left of 9n are all useful to our sense of how the market is scaling and in that sense provide information only in terms of lacunarity or the "density" of fractures. But for price unlike cabbages, lacunarity is composed mainly of history (and yes by box counting methods we could look at this for learning the pattern), but they present no information about the current path outside that static view of pattern. Because we are dealing with a singularity that is true across all dimensions of market time at any time, the information contained in all partitions is the same and instantaneously so. But you are right to think of them as giving useful information in analysis (historical analysis for learning the pattern), since the wider the area the more granular the pattern. But for trading no such luck. All partitions from n - 9n hold the same exact information and to exactly the same amount.

The Crow (-_-)
regit, Mundu19