Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

"Well, in my opinion, the combination of RSI, BB, MACD, STOCHASTIC and ATR is better for catching tops and bottoms in one"

Pucmola, could you show us how this combination works better with a visual example? If your formula ends up being superior to this one I would love to give it a look on my own charts.
[/quote]

When the price crosses the upper Bollinger Band and at the same time RSI, MACD and Stochastic are in overbought condition, it means that the market is at the top and the price is likely to fall. When the price drops below the lower Bollinger Band and the RSI, MACD and Stochastic are in an oversold condition at the same time, it means that the market is at the bottom and the price is likely to rise. Everyone knows how to use atr ... size calculation ... but it can also be used as a trend filter, for example: atr 30 with MA 5 and we trade only when there is a trend period (ATR above MA) + every trend starts when ATR is below 2 we are talking about the ATR 30... for example
Attachments
learn to use the indicator first, then trade...
Betyx

FoxFoxicle wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:54 am Something like opacity adjuster.

Example:
Opacity(0-100): 50
*50 means opacity is reduced to 50
FoxFoxicle wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:23 pm Hello gracious people.

Can someone add a transparency option for this indicator?

TIA
0.1 to 0.9
give it a try
regards
These users thanked the author Xronos__ for the post:
FoxFoxicle

mladen wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:44 am Correctly coded trend continuation does not repaint
The one from your post is not a correctly coded version.
nice to see you back
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Leobaia wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:35 am Hello!!
I would like, if possible, to add buy arrows to this indicator when the bars change color. Arrows need to be buffered for automation.
Thanks!!Weis Wave Volume.mq4
i really dont know why u would want to add an arrow to a volume indicator. its not actually a trend indicator that shows u direction, but volume. i just hope u are aware of that.
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

test indicator for catching the tops and bottoms of the market - for fans who don't like price action :/ though it's a shame because it's fun :D set for H1

Update: TestForSet1
These users thanked the author Pucmola for the post (total 2):
KosmosDaBas, JimmyG4444
learn to use the indicator first, then trade...
Betyx