Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Greg82 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:06 pm @Kvak thx you buddy Rum for you ;)

This is very slimple rules

_ buy only when candle broke red channel ma 144
_ sell only when candle broke blue channel ma 33

SL on low/peak
TP i change on higher TF fe h1/h4/d1 and checking where is red chanel when i trade Sell after broke blue channel or i searching blue channel when i trade buy after broke red channel or I using fibo

This is simple for all currency but is very good for fast fe dax, us100, gbpjpy, BTC

All TF

I using filteres qqe, cci with this Amazing forum ;)

Maybe you @Kvak or @Mrtools create EA ... I will tell you secretly guys with Poland trading all times in FTMO on this channel 33/144

I played only 3 days and deposit fuuny $25 and now is $300
I played on real acc becouse i dont like demo ;))

Well think about ea either @Mrtools

Hugs and again Thx

Greg

Would you pls upload your template? Thx in advance
These users thanked the author pail1217 for the post:
waal69

mrtools wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:47 pm That one should of been simple but for some reason can't get it to work, sorry about that! :sad:
I have a general question, that's why I replied to some post of yours now. Is it possible in principle that you can assign the button to turn off the indicator in a different way? It would be very helpful if it is possible to turn off and on the alarm of the indicator in this way. With most indicators I need the alarms only in combination with signals of other indicators, nevertheless both alarms ring all the time, because otherwise I would have to switch them on and off constantly via the menu. This means that you are constantly forced to look at the screen, even though the conditions for a trade to occur are not met, which costs time and resources. However, if you could easily turn the alarm on and off, it would make your work a lot easier. I don't know if others might find this similarly useful. Of course, the coolest thing would be if you could choose in the drop down menu what the button is used for. I have absolutely no idea about the technical realization, but it would be useful

pail1217 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:04 am I have a general question, that's why I replied to some post of yours now. Is it possible in principle that you can assign the button to turn off the indicator in a different way? It would be very helpful if it is possible to turn off and on the alarm of the indicator in this way. With most indicators I need the alarms only in combination with signals of other indicators, nevertheless both alarms ring all the time, because otherwise I would have to switch them on and off constantly via the menu. This means that you are constantly forced to look at the screen, even though the conditions for a trade to occur are not met, which costs time and resources. However, if you could easily turn the alarm on and off, it would make your work a lot easier. I don't know if others might find this similarly useful. Of course, the coolest thing would be if you could choose in the drop down menu what the button is used for. I have absolutely no idea about the technical realization, but it would be useful
Sounds like a good idea, just not sure how to go about doing it.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
pail1217