Re: MACD indicators for MT4

pail1217 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:37 am Thx for your explanation. However, I still have a problem with the indicator and it does not update as you can see in the image below. If I click on the indicator to edit it and close it again with the same settings, the missing part is displayed. Is this due to a bug in the code or incorrect configuration?
You can find one of many upgraded versions in this thread here
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
pail1217

@mrtools Is it possible to colour the Impulse MACD signal histogram bars in the same way as the other histogram bars? It is just solid blue but would be good if we could see increasing above 0, decreasing above 0, increasing below 0 and decreasing below 0. If so, please can you do this?

Thanks.
GC
mrtools wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:07 am Impulse MACD

Think this version is fairly close.

The Impulse MACD is a customised version of MACD, created by filtering values within MA's of High and Low range. This helps to reduce whipsaws associated with sideways markets and is displayed as a histogram. To provide additional insight, the traditional MACD-Signal histogram is also plotted. This should be used in the same way as a traditional MACD – such as zero line crossing or signal crossing.

Colors legend

Impulse MACD colors:

• Lime
  • Green
  • Orange
  • Red

The colors above are based on the Impulse MACD's position with respect to MidLine (Zero line) and the Maroon Signal line.

The histogram in Blue represents the ImpulseMACD - Signal.

HappyRe: MACD indicators for MT4

Hello great coders, could you help me put a line and add arrow as an alert whenever the previous MACD high or low has been breached? :)

TIA

What's good about this indi is whenever you zoom in or zoom out, the MACD bars auto resizes and you can see the bars clearly. Try it.
I can't find the MQL4 version of this but any regular MACD will do.

mrtools wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:26 am Thanks, saw that while coding it and it completely slipped my mind, anyway removed it on this version.
Ask the teacher to add MTF. The merit is immeasurable! :thumbup:

(Love Ahrens Moving Average's performance in this metric.) Also love PDFMA. I wonder what you think about how "probability density" performs in this indicator? )

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:43 pm Ask the teacher to add MTF. The merit is immeasurable! :thumbup:

(Love Ahrens Moving Average's performance in this metric.) Also love PDFMA. I wonder what you think about how "probability density" performs in this indicator? )
Added mtf. Yeah they both seem to go well.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
sylvester21, 太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7

Re: MACD Digital Kahler

Jimmy wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:31 pm It's a quiet Saturday night in Sydney and the markets are closed so it's time to work on posting a few of the missing gems from the past :yawn:

This is Mladen's MACD Digital Kahler (not DJ Khaled :? ) for MT4 which is ideal for novices who are trying to spot ideal swing trading entries.

PS: I do apologise if this was already posted but I searched and couldn't see it anywhere.

DJ Khaled, kkkkkk. Another one.....