Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:21 am 7n is closed???

(-_-)
Yes, in the bottom left hand corner of the Orbit sub-window screen, under Term Trade [Hold], 7n is closed. To be honest, I really can't remember what that means but the price had already started reversing when I took the screenshot, so I suspected that maybe 7n Closed with a red background was indicating that the market was already in reversal. That's a complete speculation on my part. I have to read and read the manuals to understand what Orbit is showing.
These users thanked the author global for the post:
Darkdoji

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

global wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:40 am Yes, in the bottom left hand corner of the Orbit sub-window screen, under Term Trade [Hold], 7n is closed. To be honest, I really can't remember what that means but the price had already started reversing when I took the screenshot, so I suspected that maybe 7n Closed with a red background was indicating that the market was already in reversal. That's a complete speculation on my part. I have to read and read the manuals to understand what Orbit is showing.
Ok I see now and you are correct except about the reversal. A reversal will begin from left to right, i.e. Ordinals S, M, L and Short-Term, Medium-Term and long - Term arrows in that order changing colour/direction but the key cue would a change in n Cyclicality from green to Red given a Semaphore Crown at high. That would be decidedly the cue for entry down. The meaning of 7n closed is that 7n at the time of indication was not growing in direction and therefore receiving more sell than buy orders however a reversal still follows change from left to right with Semaphore Crown at high Plus Change in n Cyclicality from green to Red = Inverse On = sell rally. I hope I make sense.
(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
global, ImpLaNT, Mundu19

Darkdoji wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:55 am Ok I see now and you are correct except about the reversal. A reversal will begin from left to right, i.e. Ordinals S, M, L and Short-Term, Medium-Term and long - Term arrows in that order changing colour/direction but the key cue would a change in n Cyclicality from green to Red given a Semaphore Crown at high. That would be decidedly the cue for entry down. The meaning of 7n closed is that 7n at the time of indication was not growing in direction and therefore receiving more sell than buy orders however a reversal still follows change from left to right with Semaphore Crown at high Plus Change in n Cyclicality from green to Red = Inverse On = sell rally. I hope I make sense.
(-_-)
Thanks for your response Darkdoji. Yes, it makes sense. It will take time to understand everything.
These users thanked the author global for the post:
Darkdoji

Here is the correspondence between 3 sections of the Orbit screenface : Fractal Pattern, Price Action, Ordinals. That is, in this logic you must compare and read the information displayed in these sections together, for those who have not yet figured out this moment of interaction of the screenface sections

These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 3):
global, Jackson Doh, Darkdoji

Darkdoji wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:38 am When we say mathematics we also imply topological exactitudes. To define the model at all we first had to define the strange attractor and measure its reaches. We find this as a geometric series and from there derive the relevant measures of space by which to understand the expression of the price fractal. This is why we can say with confidence that the market fractal is an affine fractal, etc. But more importantly that is why we can tell you exact entry (and even exit if we want). But we are talking topological exactitude which is not something I want to go into here since this is trading not a math class ---- an application. So this is another reason why Orbit is superior to trading "trading systems" they are not equations just guesses and regardless of claims they can never be as certain as a chaotic engine.

The Crow (-_-)

PS: Sounds too good to be true? Test it but observe it in its complete logic. For example, what do you do when a low point is black arrow and nCyclicality is Red what does that mean? You tell me as it has a simple and logical answer.

The correct answer is you sell because price is persistent in direction when INVERSE is NOT ON In Direction. Really simple then to follow the market by the INVERSE ON COMMAND. IT IS ALWAYS TRUE AND THE SIMPLEST MOST ACCURATE WAY TO TRADE ANY MARKET OR EVEN "technical trading system," when for instance you use Orbit to trade your own system. Next tutorial will show you why a) the command is risk free b) it is a mistake to trade the market by any other rule c) when you use other rules you lose money even when you win (you do not maximize win ratio value).
(-_-)

PS: For the above please note that the reverse is true for nCyclicality = Green. Think about what I am saying and what it means and then test the thesis using Orbit. It is only if the thesis is false from your experience that you can dispute the logic. But I assure that the logic is exactly correct. Try it and see given it is so very simple.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
global, Chickenspicy, Mundu19

MORE ON INVERSE ON TRADING

The notion of Inverse On makes trading too simple. It makes trading mechanical and thus Binary ----> Buy/Sell. The same as price action. Because the commands are so correctly timed, and price behaviour CORRECTLY distributed across the feed to the same effect simultaneously, the trader becomes prone to winning streaks (whatever market window he trades), and less open to losing streaks both in population and size (especially if you are quick to kill errant trades and re-join correct).

Again it is not magic or even genius it is basic fractal geometry interpreting price action. The market fractal is affine and displaces toward only one side at a time and such that the opposite side follows a slope that is more or less fixed at a proportional level across the feed. So dynamically and in the triangulations that define as price fractals, the X and Y axis are never the same per fracture. And this justifies a sense of the market that is mechanical buy/sell (but only one of several ways of looking at why the Inverse On command is to powerful).

You may worry about risk especially if you have "rules" of your own to guard against risk (which may not immediately align with the command). But in the up coming tutorial we will propose that trading ONLY by Inverse On is risk free (i.e. ignore your OWN rules just follow Inverse ON). People can then test this proposal to see whether I am right or wrong. Do not forget we reckon that initial jitters and or inexperience of the tool in this specific mode can cause initial results to take a little time to pick up (practice), but even at that if followed blindly we soon see that we would score around the mark of 70/80% wins and ultimately reach the 90 - 100% band per period once confident about the simple scheme - trading blind and training yourself to trust the tool's risk economics.

So the biggest of all questions, what about The Screenface? Think like this:
THE SCREENFACE IS LESS THAN THE INVERSE ON COMMAND by ORDER: THEREFORE [1] ASK WHICH SIDE IS INVERSE ON? THEN [2] USE THE SCREENFACE TO FOLLOW THE PRICE ACTION. Not the other way around.
The screenface lags the command so trade by order which means the command first and then follow with screenface. The screenface is for monitoring the trade and the command is the trade.

So,

1 . Do NOT say "where is the trend" say which side is inverse on down or up?

2 Only look forward to Inverse On trades, knowing that a reversal of this one sided movement of markets is a reversal of Inverse ON trades in direction.

3. Sure they (Inverse ON trades), are never for the same range or pip distance, but we showed you to think of trades as folding trades (point to point or semaphore to semaphore in Fib range of MRI or FLE) and stretching trades beyond those levels either direction of the MRI Fib range.

4. Once you are aware of where you are trading in market space (is price in folding space or is it stretching according to the MRI tool), and also aware of market behaviour (fold or stretch) then you have enough information to control and time your take profit in market space.

I argue strongly that following Inverse On blindly is more profitable than any strategy in the market - by statistical reasoning alone. But only by trying to trade that way can you know.

(-_-)

PS: For the trader the pivoting (Semaphore to Semaphore displacements), become a way to read markets a) In the MRI fib range watch this pattern and especially black arrows in range and follow the movements. Just keep in mind that from folding comes stretching (though not always immediately as price can fold for 3 or more days sometimes), and while trading such short - term moves realize the correct direction for stretching behaviour and enter stretching direction from the MRI folding range. That is skill though as simple as abc.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 4):
global, Chickenspicy, Modahen77, Mundu19

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:04 pm 21/03
BTCUSD
Sell position opened

Signal

Hello everyone... I apologize for being off the air for a long time for personal reasons. So, regarding yesterday's entry - unfortunately the trade was closed by stop loss. The reason is a misreading of the Orbit screenface, in fact I tend to think that it was still a trade against the current trend direction. That is, the arguments given in the picture were not enough to open a sell position and consider that the uptrend is over. I will continue to study, observe and improve my skills. Not saying goodbye...

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:36 am MORE ON INVERSE ON TRADING

About Inverse On command... I can't and will not argue with you, because you are the creator of this tool and approach and I can't even imagine what kind of mathematics is involved in the algorithm of Orbit, you know it and you know better. But you asked my opinion and I'll give it to you. In general, I am skeptical about this approach because in fact it reduces the whole Orbit to a combination of two indicators - a semaphore and an entry arrow. Everyone knows how the use of such combination ends. This is more like a kind of "special effect", which can quite possibly be used on strong directed trends, for example, in order to enter a trade after a significant pullback. But for such markets, which I have been observing for the third day (total range), such a "special effect" is clearly inappropriate. This will give multiple entries and reversals of the position and, accordingly, the accumulation of the total loss. Plus.... I don't like mindless trading, I need reasons to enter, and in this approach, they are clearly not enough for me. Although, I probably, like everyone else, would not refuse to use one single arrow indicator, which would give signals at the beginning and end of the movement, but miracles happen only in fairy tales. I continue to rely on the Orbit as a single tool in which the theory is embedded and I don’t think it’s right to take something out of context. Sorry, but this is my personal opinion about Inverse On.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, Chickenspicy