Re: ADR Indicators for MT4

FoxFoxicle wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:21 pm Thank you for your time sir. I have some problem calibrating the ADR

I need the AHR or the Average Hourly Range but I have no idea how to calibrate it.

So I use the ADR of your indi and compare it to other ADR indi.

If ADR values or the high/low range are the same, it means the calculation is correct and the Average Hourly Range calculation will also be correct.

But here there are some discrepancies.
Set the time frame to hourly then how many day/hours back you want to calculate.

mrtools wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:44 pm No purpose if setting ma length to 1. Also, you have a coder working on your indicator already, why do you need another?
I am very sorry because I am confused too.

Whenever I calibrate the indicator to other ADR indicator, they are not the same, so it means I cannot get the hourly range precisely.

I am very sorry for the misunderstanding I was hoping it can be viewed on other's perspective.

FoxFoxicle wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:49 pm I am very sorry because I am confused too.

Whenever I calibrate the indicator to other ADR indicator, they are not the same, so it means I cannot get the hourly range precisely.

I am very sorry for the misunderstanding I was hoping it can be viewed on other's perspective.
Then why not work with that original coder to get what you are seeking?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
FoxFoxicle