Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ffsss wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:51 am You should wait for cyclicality to turn green according to you to buy? But there are a lot of squares there, which one exactly?
Find it for yourself or is that out of the question for his highness? Let us know you have engaged by trading demo at least and show us your issues on screenshots otherwise may not work well for everyone.

(-_-)

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:45 am Hey, Doc, we'll make a good tandem! Theorist + practitioner... ;) I consider this form of cooperation and presenting material to be productive and useful for all...
This was not planned It just happened but as you say looks good so far but may not always be with me. How are you doing? Missed a trade this morning too. Saw black arrow in Gold and decided razz it is just the start of a folding range. Not feeling well I said I would nap a bit. When I came back Gold was 4k points up. I simply smiled. Waiting for another entry too. But you missed because you were trying to analyse the market. No need and next time when you see the set up kill market it is a risk free trade. Yea like the free flow too but may not be always. Cheers buddy

(-_-)

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:06 am Before asking a question regarding the interface, names of elements and what and where is located on the screenface, please carefully study the manual
download/file.php?id=3446104
I read it time ago, but sounded quite alien to me, so it is normal i dont remember. I never focused on cyclicality, only on arrows.
Darkdoji wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:11 am Find it for yourself or is that out of the question for his highness? Let us know you have engaged by trading demo at least and show us your issues on screenshots otherwise may not work well for everyone.

(-_-)
I am just asking, what should the trader do in that case, i am not using orbit right now, as i dont understand it (as i said i tried before, but only with the arrows).
These users thanked the author ffsss for the post:
WilliamB

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:45 am Hey, Doc, we'll make a good tandem! Theorist + practitioner... ;) I consider this form of cooperation and presenting material to be productive and useful for all...
Was not planned and if it feels good it must be good. Just like the market we are expressing with the full degrees of freedom available to us to express. That is good.

The Crow (-_-)

Darkdoji wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:18 am This was not planned It just happened but as you say looks good so far but may not always be with me. How are you doing? Missed a trade this morning too. Saw black arrow in Gold and decided razz it is just the start of a folding range. Not feeling well I said I would nap a bit. When I came back Gold was 4k points up. I simply smiled. Waiting for another entry too. But you missed because you were trying to analyse the market. No need and next time when you see the set up kill market it is a risk free trade. Yea like the free flow too but may not be always. Cheers buddy

I haven't missed anything. I deliberately did not go into this trade. I suspected that there would be a sideways movement and it happened. I try not to trade sideways. 300 pips of possible profit with the current ADR of 1500 pips, for the sake is not worth the risk. And notice where I would have exited the trade?? There were no clear signs. I understand that the day is not over yet, but I prefer not to leave open positions at night if possible.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
Darkdoji

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:51 am

P.S Once again I recommend to everyone who is interested in studying Orbit to install an indicator for fixing screenshots. This is very handy when analyzing the situation and viewing the behavior of the Orbit while you were not at the terminal.
Brilliant advice it helped me to see clearly what he was seeing and how he was responding. Ok did not read this before and now that I have I completely agree with your responses which is based on your style and it must be respected. However, let me just remark that our styles are different and I would have taken the trade at black arrow. This is because our information on risk is different since from what I know of the black arrow semaphore in Orbit I will not feel the same risk as you did at the same point or earlier. But clearly you do not have the same observations over time of Orbit as I do, and you would act on your own sense of the market - so you are absolutely correct. Cheers

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
ImpLaNT

global wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:43 am Hi All,

Below is a screenshot of a trade I entered based on another system called Auction Market Value Theory Analytics. The trade hit my 50 pips take profit, which is 5% ROI profit, then I loaded the Orbit Tool to see what is Orbit's current view of the trade. All Orbit's arrows are up, but 7n is closed, wow! What do you all think of that?

GBPNZD_M15_2023-03-20 12 11 13.png
7n is closed???

(-_-)