Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:40 pm BTCUSD 20.03

Screenshot_397.png

No entry today so far. At the opening of the day, I assumed a further upward movement, but the price behavior did not give an opportunity to enter the market.

During the downward pullback earlier in the day, Orbit signaled that a downward reversal was possible due to the very deep pullback.

Screenshot_398.png

Please see my suggestion below for next time. Cheers
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, Mundu19

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Inverse ON Command.

To Sell
a) Black Arrow Semaphore at High
b) n Cyclicality change from green to RED
c) SELL

To Buy
a) Black Arrow Semaphore at Low
b) n Cyclicality change from Red to Green
c) BUY (e.g. @ImpLaNT Bitcoin today in screenshot)

NO NEED TO GUESS JUST USE COMMAND SIMPLE AND NO NEED TO THINK WHAT CAN HAPPEN WITH PRICE (PULLBACK ETC) JUST FOLLOW COMMAND.

PLEASE NOTE: STOP LOSS

SET STOP LOSS = THESIS = INVERSE ON (This means set stop loss to be the same as black arrow at high or low depending on whether it is a buy or sell. Practice this on demo for a week or two to get the hang. The above is the simplest, most accurate, correct and MOST profitable way to trade markets. Once you get this right you are on your way to consistent winnings. One day you will ask yourself "how come I am never wrong? What is wrong with the markets?" ------------------>>>>>>>>> INVERSE ON.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, ImpLaNT, Modahen77

TO USE INVERSE ON COMMAND CORRECTLY ALWAYS PLEASE VISIT:
viewtopic.php?p=1295506802#p1295506802
AND viewtopic.php?p=1295506898#p1295506898

and read them carefully and try to really understand the simple things said there. To become adept and to trust the "magic" and power of mathematics -----------------> practice demo with those on Orbit. Then tell us @ImpLaNT and I how you are doing. With steady mind and hand you should expect to start from say 80% wins as Orbit noob then progress to about 95 - 100% within a very short time once you gain confidence.

The Crow (-_-)

PS: Let us know in forum, i.e. tell @ImpLaNT and I, what problems you have (please note post in forum only so we can all share from your experience). Also note this is for the latest version of Orbit ONLY. Good luck
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Mundu19

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:45 am Hey, Doc, we'll make a good tandem! Theorist + practitioner... ;) I consider this form of cooperation and presenting material to be productive and useful for all...
Hi, i would like to ask a question. The crown indicator repaints like a semaphore right? Then how are you supposed to use it for entry signal?
These users thanked the author ffsss for the post:
WilliamB

When we say mathematics we also imply topological exactitudes. To define the model at all we first had to define the strange attractor and measure its reaches. We find this as a geometric series and from there derive the relevant measures of space by which to understand the expression of the price fractal. This is why we can say with confidence that the market fractal is an affine fractal, etc. But more importantly that is why we can tell you exact entry (and even exit if we want). But we are talking topological exactitude which is not something I want to go into here since this is trading not a math class ---- an application. So this is another reason why Orbit is superior to trading "trading systems" they are not equations just guesses and regardless of claims they can never be as certain as a chaotic engine.

The Crow (-_-)

PS: Sounds too good to be true? Test it but observe it in its complete logic. For example, what do you do when a low point is black arrow and nCyclicality is Red what does that mean? You tell me as it has a simple and logical answer.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
ItalianTrader, Mundu19

Darkdoji wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:17 pm Please see my suggestion below for next time. Cheers
Regarding this particular situation...
Due to the fact that I have in my template running indicator that takes screenshots on each candle, we can examine everything in detail. So....

Before...

Signal...
Earlier, when you had not yet introduced the concept of the Inverse on command, I used the change in color of the first (n) cell of the Term Trade element as a signal. In principle, these signals appear almost simultaneously. It can be seen from the picture that the signal appears late, when the price is already significantly above the level of the MRI pivot line. I don't take such trades, they look risky and not very attractive for me. The entry is good if the signal appeared before or during the time when the price crosses the MRI line.

And pay attention to the fact that at the moment of touching the MRI sell line, namely, it serves as support in this case, there is no price consolidation at all, the price literally bounces off it at the same angle as it came to the line. The market did not take a breath, did not have time to redistribute volumes for a new movement. Each significant movement is not only a price change, but it is also the volume of liquidity, which these upstarts who pulled the price up obviously did not have enough. In other words, the guys ran out of gas and the bears took advantage of it. But this is already a digression from the Orbit theme...

Now...
And now we have the previously expected sideway movement throughout the all day. After half an hour I go to bed and stop working for today. Today was a non-trading day for me.

P.S Once again I recommend to everyone who is interested in studying Orbit to install an indicator for fixing screenshots. This is very handy when analyzing the situation and viewing the behavior of the Orbit while you were not at the terminal.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
Darkdoji

Darkdoji wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:38 am
PS: Sounds too good to be true? Test it but observe it in its complete logic. For example, what do you when a low point is black arrow and nCyclicality is Red what does that mean? You tell me as it has a simple and logical answer.
You should wait for cyclicality to turn green according to you to buy? But there are a lot of squares there, which one exactly?

ffsss wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:22 am Hi, i would like to ask a question. The crown indicator repaints like a semaphore right? Then how are you supposed to use it for entry signal?
Before you use a signal to enter, whether it's Inverse Command or something else, you must decide about the direction of entry. And for this, there is the rest of the screenface of the tool. See where the arrows are pointing, see in which sector the squares are located on KSO. The tool gives you direction with all its appearance ...
Inverse command is just a signal

ffsss wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:22 am Hi, i would like to ask a question. The crown indicator repaints like a semaphore right? Then how are you supposed to use it for entry signal?
It recalculates and does not repaint and it does so because it is an amplitude seeking tool and that is also because price is an amplitude seeking variable, a recursive phenomenon - so there is a difference between price action and coder inadequacy. Until you can solve that difference you cannot understand the tool and it is best you do not try to trade it at all. That would be my thoughts. But of course Implant might have other thoughts but it just hit me that this mindset may belong to the set of those who might never get it - I could be wrong of course.

The Crow (-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Mundu19